Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cardfight!! Vanguard NeoWiki - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25323/t1751491-cardfight-vanguard-neowiki/

Author:   Swampert X
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 11:03am (PST)
Subject:   Cardfight!! Vanguard NeoWiki
-------------------------------------------
I yet again have a request for a Neowiki that does not have any products on the forum or even a forum of it's own yet. I'm talking about Cardfight!! Vanguard. the newest hot cardgame with it's own Anime. Trial Decks and Booster Packs are already being released and stuff and Wiki's on it are slowly starting to appear.

so it's probably a good idea to create a Wiki on this.

tell me what you guys think Avalith and tekmosis

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 2:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Cardfight!! Vanguard NeoWiki
The only way you can legitimately suggest a wiki is by going through Special:CreateWiki. No one is going to create it for you. The wiki you are first suggesting must have a series to attach itself too, and since Cardfight Vanguard doesn't even have a profile of it's own, it's safe to rule out there is series information for the game on Neoseeker. If it doesn't have a series, it's not going to get created. So submit the series information (assuming it has at least 2 game/movie/book on Neo - which you can also submit) then request it on CreateWiki THEN wait for people to click the "I'll contribute" button. Once 3 people have clicked that button, the wiki will automatically be created. Any wiki you create through this method will automatically create a thread in this forum. However, you can only have on active request in the queue at any given time.

Avalith Edit: Removed superfluous commentary.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 3:20pm (PST)
Here the page to request a series on Neoseeker. Remember that for a series to be created it must have at least 2 - 3 profiles on Neo.

Please read Dragoon's post and remember that we do not support wikis that do not have at least one profile on Neoseeker in the future. Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me or any of the other Wiki Super team a PM.

Author:   Swampert X
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 3:42pm (PST)
I'm a little bit unfamiliar with the rules as of yet, but the game is really kind of limited to the anime and cardgame atm, there is the big possibility of games coming up in the future and when the peisodes are released on dvd and stuff. so basically I'll have to wait for those, right?

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 3:51pm (PST)
Correct. When more profiles on Neoseeker are made, feel free to request the series. When THAT'S made, then we can go ahead with the CreateWiki process.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.