Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: My Computer Is Like Being [Removed] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t997603-my-computer-like-being-removed/

Author:   Jaffers
Date:   Sep 11, 07 at 9:16pm (PST)
Subject:   My Computer Is Like Being [Removed]
-------------------------------------------
Yeah so like I wack the lead in me ol' Ipod then shove the USB part into the USB socket (Yeah mate simple logic there) but like it doesn't register, which is [Removed] because I have a bus ride to 6th Form each day and I need some tuneidge. It was working alright the other day, but like now its [Removed] up and stuff.

[MVG Edit: Removed Offensive Terms ala Rule 7 of the Forumwide Rules of Conduct, Etiquette, and Acceptable Behavior.]

This message was edited by Master of the VG(moderator) on Sep 11 2007.

Author:   grayfox2
Date:   Sep 11, 07 at 10:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: My Computer Is Like Being [Removed]
Try slappin' a bitch then maybe take an English class or two. Then come back and we'll try to help you.

Author:   axforts2212
Date:   Sep 11, 07 at 10:29pm (PST)
Wow. Dont expect much help with

a) that little amount of information
b) that *bleep*ed english.

Author:   silverhikari
Date:   Sep 11, 07 at 10:37pm (PST)
quote jaffers
Yeah so like I wack the lead in me ol' Ipod then shove the USB part into the USB socket (Yeah mate simple logic there) but like it doesn't register, which is bad because I have a bus ride to 6th Form each day and I need some tuneidge. It was working alright the other day, but like now its messed up and stuff.
(eyes twitches) Translation: (As far as i could get with that butchering of the english langauge)

I put my iPod into the USB port, but it won't register, so what's up with that? ALso, i've smacked it around a few times, and i need my music for the bus ride. It was working alright a few days ago, but now it doesn't.
Right. Try reseting it. Also, DON'T SMACK IPODS AROUND! They're delicate things.

EDIT: Languge, as per Master of the VG's edit of the original post.

This message was edited by silverhikari on Sep 11 2007.

Author:   Master of the VG
Date:   Sep 11, 07 at 11:53pm (PST)
While I don't normally censor posts for language, I believe that we can use terminology here that is beyond that of kid in Junior High, especially when the terms really don't make sense in that context. Also guys, if you don't have something helpful to say or a question to ask back, please don't post.

quote Forumwide Rules of Conduct, Etiquette, and Acceptable Behavior
No offensive, insulting, profane or vulgar remarks are allowed. This rule applies anywhere on the site; your signature, custom title, posts and everywhere else you can submit something to the site. This also applies to comments about other people who do not frequent the site. "Joke flaming" is no longer allowed in site signatures, and guestbook signings, this will be treated as if it were actual flaming. Please note that using song lyrics, poems, literature or any other media that contains content that breaks the rules is not allowed either. These things don't have a place on Neoseeker.

Author:   lanky man
Date:   Sep 12, 07 at 7:29pm (PST)
      Try checking on the device manager, then check what apple says about it.

If the iPod is unhappy (shows : () then it may need a hardware restore, but either way, try forcing it into disc mode, and check on apple site. Generally helps. In addition to making sense, instead of being Chavo, innit mate?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.