Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Does anyone know a site? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t883380-does-anyone-know-site/

Author:   Infinite
Date:   May 02, 07 at 3:01pm (PST)
Subject:   Does anyone know a site?
-------------------------------------------
Does anyone know a site that will let me download videos off of it in MPEG4 format. Or just a site that I can download videos off of to put onto my iPod video?

Also I was wondering if using two different USB cords made for the 30GB Video iPod would be bad? Sometimes I switch between the two brands. Is that bad?

Author:   Master of the VG
Date:   May 02, 07 at 5:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Does anyone know a site?
Using two different brands of USB cord should have no effect on your iPod (unless one of them doesn't fit properly).

So far the only site I know of that allows you to download video in MPEG4 is Google video.

Author:   Stevebeoulve2
Date:   May 03, 07 at 4:30am (PST)
Guba.com sometimes has MPEG4 and AVI formats for their videos. It depends, though.

I love watching Rugrats videos on Guba.

Author:   sebby
Date:   May 03, 07 at 4:06pm (PST)
Google Video lets you download their videos in a variety of formats, one of those being the ipod format.

Author:   Shine ivan
Date:   May 08, 07 at 2:09am (PST)
quote Infinite
Does anyone know a site that will let me download videos off of it in MPEG4 format. Or just a site that I can download videos off of to put onto my iPod video?

Also I was wondering if using two different USB cords made for the 30GB Video iPod would be bad? Sometimes I switch between the two brands. Is that bad?
you can download video from youtube, then use this free online flv covnerter to convert the video to MP4 format, then use iTunes to sync to iPod, here is a guide about how to get youtube video on iPod
http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1756

Author:   linkrox
Date:   May 09, 07 at 8:05pm (PST)
To download youtube videos in any format, go to www.vixy.net, copy and paste the url and hit convert, it will convert the video to your desired format and will give you a download link.

Author:   BLinK0
Date:   May 09, 07 at 11:55pm (PST)
quote Infinite
Yeah I've been looking for some videos on Google Video. However, I've seem to notice that most videos are hosted through Youtube so I can't download them.
Yeah like use to they were pretty much all hosted by google video, now everything just takes you to youtube.

Author:   samuraisushimonster
Date:   May 27, 07 at 11:28pm (PST)
i use cinemaforge lite to download and convert videos from youtube and google video it even lets you download videos of of google video that cant be downloaded like music videos put on by record companys (its free)

Author:   Master of the VG
Date:   May 28, 07 at 12:04am (PST)
Subject:   Thread Closed
I've had to delete a certain member's post multiple times because he was discussing illegal software. This thread has been closed as a result.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.