Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Transfer Music from Computer to computer - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t804059-transfer-music-from-computer-to-computer/

Author:   silverhikari
Date:   Dec 21, 06 at 2:06am (PST)
Subject:   Transfer Music from Computer to computer
-------------------------------------------
I would like to get a new computer someday, but i don't want to have to purchase all my music again. What i'm asking is there a way to transfer music from one computer to another? If it helps at all, i currently have 494 songs, which total to 1.67 gb's. Also i have 6 videos, which total to 1.17 gb. Sorry if this bothers anyone, but i nedd to know if there is a way beside just writing everything to discs.

Author:   Master of the VG
Date:   Dec 21, 06 at 10:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Transfer Music from Computer to computer
Go ahead and check out this page on the apple site about transferring your library to another computer. I haven't done this myself so I'm not sure how good the instructions are.

Author:   silverhikari
Date:   Dec 21, 06 at 11:32pm (PST)
Thanks for the link, but due a undisclosed fact, i cant access anything other than neoseeker. Can you just tell me what the article says? Just the basis of it. Many thanks Master of the VG.

Author:   newopend
Date:   Jul 19, 13 at 2:27am (PST)
As a matter of fact, iTunes won't let you transfer and restore Photos from iPad to computer, a iPad Photo to Computer Transfer tool is necessary.
iPad/iPhone to Computer Transfer is created to transfer Photo files from iPad to computer for backup. It can transfer various files, including videos, movies, music, playlist, and podcasts and so on. And it support all types of iPad, iPod and iPhone.

iPad/iPhone to Computer Transfer is designed for you to backup all files on your iPad to Computer, so that you can enjoy iPad photo contents on another computer freely. Expect for supporting to transfer photos from iPad to computer, this program also supports to transfer photos from iPad to iTunes for enjoying.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.