Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Should I buy a new 8GB Nano? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t757670-should-buy-new-8gb-nano/

Author:   MSK
Date:   Sep 25, 06 at 1:51pm (PST)
Subject:   Should I buy a new 8GB Nano?
-------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone:

My old 20GB ipod has finally died. I'm an the verge of getting the new 8GB Nano. Before I buy, has anyone heard if there's anything new in the pipeline that I should wait for (we're talking a few months)? I'd hate to see them launch something around Christmas that I should be waiting for.

Any advice from those in the know whould be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

Author:   LinkMaster03
Date:   Sep 25, 06 at 2:14pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Should I buy a new 8GB Nano?
I personally think you should buy a Creative Zen player instead of an iPod because they're much more durable and higher quality.

But if you're set on getting an iPod.. it depends on how much music you had. Did you fill up the 20 GB player or did you have less than 8 GB's of music? I've heard the Nano is a little unreliable. Plus too small for me. I'd go with the Video if you have the money.

Author:   T_Sik
Date:   Sep 26, 06 at 1:42am (PST)
ive heard rumors that a new touch screen ipod is coming in november but i dont know if thats true. at for your question i'd go with the new 30 gb video because its the same price (250) as the 8gb nano

Author:   Master of the VG
Date:   Oct 01, 06 at 8:56pm (PST)
The current rumors running around is that there will be a touch screen iPod coming out, but touch screen rumor has been around for a long time (along with the iPod phone) so I would go ahead and get the 8GB nano.

Author:   bad ass
Date:   Oct 01, 06 at 9:05pm (PST)
Even if you do get a nano and something down the line comes, just get an extended plan and they will exchange it for you. My friend had a gen2 iPod and said that it skipped songs, since they dont make them anymore, they just game him an iPod video.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.