Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ipod refurbished - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t751039-ipod-refurbished/

Author:   ddddddddddddddd
Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 3:28pm (PST)
Subject:   ipod refurbished
-------------------------------------------
should i get a refurbished 30g video ipod at apple.ca for 229 with no tax or a brand new one for 350 including tax

Author:   The Slayer
Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 4:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ipod refurbished
it depends on if you want a brand new ipod that comes with everything, and never been used before, or if you want a slightly used ipod thats been fixed up to look like new, but may not include everything.

If you have the money, get the new one.

Author:   Invader
Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 6:30pm (PST)
Also, refurbished iPods don't usually last as long as new iPods. But for me when my refurbished iPod mini broke, I was able to go to the Apple Store and they gave me another refurbished one in exchange for the broken one, and it has lasted ever since. Not sure if all stores have that policy though.

Author:   ddddddddddd
Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 7:04pm (PST)
quote Invader
Also, refurbished iPods don't usually last as long as new iPods. But for me when my refurbished iPod mini broke, I was able to go to the Apple Store and they gave me another refurbished one in exchange for the broken one, and it has lasted ever since. Not sure if all stores have that policy though.
im getting a one year warranty on top of it.. and im gonna be purchasing this through the apple website.

Author:   Master of the VG
Date:   Sep 11, 06 at 2:28am (PST)
If an refurbished iPod malfunctions through no fault of the owner and it is still under warranty Apple will replace it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.