Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 79 year old novice seek ipod help.. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t689353-79-year-old-novice-seek-ipod-help/

Author:   Gordon J Sheppard
Date:   May 22, 06 at 3:52pm (PST)
Subject:   79 year old novice seek ipod help..
-------------------------------------------
I am a novice in this technology. For my 79th birthday a few days ago I was given an ipod (fifth generation 30GB)as a present. It was purchased second hand from a gent that no longer needed or used it. It works very well. Previous owner has left installed 816 songs (great!!!) and 160 photos. I would like to keep the songs but remove the photos. And possibly replace those photos with some of my own. Currently in "My Pictures" on my hard drive. I have iTunes version 6, and I have successfully transfered a few new tunes from library to the ipod today. Its just the photo facility that I cannot understand. Can anyone help? Please..

Thanks.

Author:   Master of the VG
Date:   May 22, 06 at 8:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: 79 year old novice seek ipod help..
Crispy_Bacon: Do not SPAM the forum. If you have nothing to contribute to the topic don't post. This is your first and final warning. Next time it's a ban.

bad ass: He is not asking for advice on what to buy he wants to fix his iPod. Your post is also being deleted because it's pointless.

cinnamonandgravy: I'm deleting your post also because it won't make sense without the other two.

Back to the question:

Try this page. You'll need to click in the learn more button under the picture to get the info you need.

Author:   0_o
Date:   May 24, 06 at 8:18pm (PST)
Subject:   re: 79 year old novice seek ipod help..
That wasn't his question

Connect your ipod
enable for disk use through itunes options
open the ipod drive (aka F:\, G:\, etc)
in the location bar, type [drive letter]:\ipod_control\music
copy all the folders F## into your documents

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.