Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Tip > Album Art Full Screen on iPod 5.0 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t685030-tip-album-art-full-screen-on-ipod-5/

Author:   Greenapple
Date:   May 13, 06 at 3:44pm (PST)
Subject:   Tip > Album Art Full Screen on iPod 5.0
-------------------------------------------
I just learned something new by accident. Since I haven't seen anything about it before, I thought I'd let folks know in case anyone else doesn't know about it.

Of course, I may be the only person who didn't know about it.

When playing music with normal artwork on the left, 1/2 screen and then the song name, artist and album on the right - hit the center button.

The narrative goes away and the artwork goes full screen.

Hitting the center button again will bring up Stars you have given the song, and two different views of the "time elapsed bar" - one with the time elapsed "filled in, another with a diamond showing the time elapsed.

If you ever leave that playlist and go back to a playlist menu, the full screen artwork display will go back to normal when the next song is played.

[color=blue][/color]

Author:   BLinK0
Date:   May 13, 06 at 4:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Tip > Album Art Full Screen on iPod 5.0
Yeah I figured that one out a long time ago when i pressed the center button to skip through a part of the song,and pressed it again and it showed the artwork then stars.

Author:   Master of the VG
Date:   May 13, 06 at 4:24pm (PST)
I accidently figured that out with a friend's iPod when I dropped a book on her iPod. I'm pretty sure there are people out there that don't know about that.

Author:   Swagga
Date:   Sep 07, 13 at 11:03am (PST)
I can't figure out how to do this. Please give clear instructions.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.