Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: automatically adding downloaded songs - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t684364-automatically-adding-downloaded-songs/

Author:   GinaG
Date:   May 12, 06 at 2:18am (PST)
Subject:   automatically adding downloaded songs
-------------------------------------------
For months after I downloaded a song from the internet, etc., it automatically was added to itunes (I liked this)...now for some reason, it's not- I have to add each song manually!?!...I've always had it programmed to get songs from "my download" folder and now it's not...when I go to that folder it doesn't list "all files" like it used too but instead it has folders...is this the problem and how do I fix it???

Thanks in advance,
Gina

Date:   May 12, 06 at 5:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: automatically adding downloaded songs
anybody?

Author:   BASGTA
Date:   May 12, 06 at 7:34pm (PST)
Find the default folder that itunes puts the songs in and change your P2P program acordingly.

I wanna know if you can do this with Winamp.

Date:   May 13, 06 at 1:08am (PST)
No, that's not the problem because I already had them matching. For some reason my itunes music folder only lists my songs in folders now (weird)...I'm thinking that's the problem,...when i download a song it goes to the itunes music folder and creats it's own folder (example- I download a Josh Groban song and it creats a folder with the artist's name and puts the song in that folder and I believe that may be why it's not getting into itunes?!?

help!

Date:   May 13, 06 at 1:22am (PST)
maybe my problem is when I open something it says..."Show folders only" (which is new to me) and I have to drop click below to "show all files"...how do I change the settings back to "show all files" and have that the default.

Author:   chelski_simpson
Date:   May 13, 06 at 6:43pm (PST)
Subject:   ipod rip?
my friend is comming over and i was wnadering how i would be able to rip songs off his ipod onto my computer, is there any way of me downloading a programme off the internet which will allow me to do so?

any help would be appreciated

thanx
xxx

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.