Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General iPod Discussion - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t638948-general-ipod-discussion/4.htm

Author:   Master_Gamer 17
Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 2:07am (PST)
Subject:   re: General iPod Discussion
-------------------------------------------
quote Animated
Then why did you have Master Gamer post what you said on yahoo? Those facts were fake. YOu just basically repeated what Weapon said.
He was too lazy to do it himself. Don't drag me onto this, I knew what I was talking about. He insisted that it was a flash drive.

Author:   Weapon
Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 2:22am (PST)
The nano has a flash drive but the iPod video does not have a flash drive. I'm willing to bet money on that, and yes I accept Paypal .

Oh, and welcome to neoseeker Necro.

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 2:27am (PST)
Oy, I know that the video isnt a flash drive. Necro however. Just drop it. The video is harddrive based.

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 2:31am (PST)
To change the topic, Apple has recently been sued for the decibel out put of the iPod. A man has apparently lost his hearing.

Source

Edit: I was just joking about the paypal comment . No harm done, don't worry about it and once again, welcome to neoseeker .

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 2:38am (PST)
quote Weapon
To change the topic, Apple has recently been sued for the decibel out put of the iPod. A man has apparently lost his hearing.

Source

Edit: I was just joking about the paypal comment . No harm done, don't worry about it and once again, welcome to neoseeker .
I heard. Apple is fine, ppl shouldn't turn their darn volume up so loud and they wont have that problem. The "Ear Buds" however, I can live without. I use the headphones that run in back of your head.

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 2:44am (PST)
I really do dislike the Apple earbuds. I pretty much dislike earbuds all together. I have a pair of $30 Philip's headphones that work just great. As for the actual incident the man should have had enough sense to turn the thing down as you said. I wouldn't be impressed if they had a firmware update for that.

Author:   Cdemon
Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 5:15am (PST)
I have a 3rd generation white 15gb iPod and I *bleep*ing love it. It goes everywhere I go, basically. I bought a black rubber-like case that protects it from drops and a swivel belt clip. Coolest ipod ever.

Author:   bobbonew
Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 5:24am (PST)
Cdemon have you been experiencing battery problems with that iPod? I know third generation iPods almost all of them experience total battery like charge failure after a while. My friends would charget to full capacity and be dead in 5-10 minutes.

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 5:53am (PST)
Well, it definitely lasts more than 5-10 minutes... probably about two/three hours. I made a thread about it, but since I have the chance for it to be answered here...

quote Cdemon
Is there any way to improve the battery life of my 3rd Gen iPod? I've already replaced the battery that was in there before I purchased it (used, sue me ) but it's still not that good. I keep the backlight off and use the click/touch/whatever wheel only when I seriously need to. What gives?

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 3:12pm (PST)
What about sending it back to Apple so they can replace the battery. Even if it isn't still under warranty you will be charged a small fee, but they'll replace your battery with a new one. Worth the money is you ask me.

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 4:08pm (PST)
So why don't we have a mod here in this forum, we could use one every once and a while. I'd elect either weapon or bobbonew. They're most fit for the job.

Author:   anluan04
Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 8:18pm (PST)
I'll never understand why people play their iPods so loudly. That case is just like the woman who sued McDonalds because she got fat from their food. Diabolical.

If your in quite a quiet room then about a quarter volume is the most you should need to go. Been meaning to replace the iPod earphones for a while now. They're useless and thieves can spot them a mile off.

Author:   bibbity
Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 8:55pm (PST)
I had heard that someone was sueing them. I don't know why people listen to them so loud either, and I think it's stupid to sue the companie for something like that.

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 9:07pm (PST)
quote Weapon
What about sending it back to Apple so they can replace the battery. Even if it isn't still under warranty you will be charged a small fee, but they'll replace your battery with a new one. Worth the money is you ask me.
quote Cdemon
Is there any way to improve the battery life of my 3rd Gen iPod? I've already replaced the battery that was in there before I purchased it (used, sue me ) but it's still not that good.
Thanks for trying, though.

Date:   Feb 06, 06 at 9:55pm (PST)
I thought you meant you put it in yourself xD. My bad.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.