Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Converting videos to work on my iPod? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t635227-converting-videos-to-work-on-my-ipod/

Author:   foxyBROWN
Date:   Jan 17, 06 at 7:29pm (PST)
Subject:   Converting videos to work on my iPod?
-------------------------------------------
I have the correct format on my videos in my Itunes and when i upoad them to my ipod (with music ) only the music uploads .
Do i have to have the videos in a special folder to upload them to the video section ... please help me get my videos on my ipod

Author:   mexicola
Date:   Feb 02, 06 at 4:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Converting videos to work on my iPod?
I'm having similar problems with mine. If someone could do a step by step guide to how THEY update videos that would be great because nothing seems to work when i follow the manual.

Author:   Jak66
Date:   Feb 04, 06 at 2:41am (PST)
Just depends on what kind of ipod you own. Most of them cannot support video.

Author:   bobbonew
Date:   Feb 04, 06 at 10:09am (PST)
Jak66, I believe what they are referring to is a common case in the world of a new Video iPod user. Many think that they can just instantly add all their videos right to their iPod, but they MUST be converted to a specific format for the iPod to play it. iTunes is very cumbersome in the fact that you can play many videos within the program, but only the music will transfer over most of the time.

One of my friends offered the name of the program Videora iPod Converter. Do a google search and see what its all about; it should be free and convert most of your videos to the correct iPod format. Good luck guys, post back if you encounter any problems.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.