Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Does the battery still die in 12 months? (ipod photo and video) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t597537-does-battery-still-die-in-12-months-ipod-photo-video/

Author:   Keero73
Date:   Oct 15, 05 at 2:27am (PST)
Subject:   Does the battery still die in 12 months? (ipod photo and video)
-------------------------------------------
Does the battery still burnout on you like the old ones? It was ipods dirty little secret that they have made the ipod to burnout in 12 months when the warranty ends in 10, then they have to buy a new one. Because I have
never gotten a ipod before and i don't want to make a mistake. I was gonna
get a Iaudio X5L instead of this. Now I see Ipod with video playback and I
mght get that. I am just wondering how many ipods will I go through because
the battery just dies and you have a option of replacing it or buying another
one. I need help on deciding.

Author:   T_Sik
Date:   Oct 15, 05 at 2:15pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Does the battery still die in 12 months? (ipod photo and video)
actually most ipods last 2 years. ive heard alot of people on this site comment about how theyve had an ipod for quite sometime and the warranty is actually 12 months i do believe. id go with the video ipod it looks pretty sweet andis pretty good price considering thats how much the 20 gig ipods were.

Author:   crash_x69
Date:   Oct 15, 05 at 2:38pm (PST)
I think I read somewhere that apple improved their battery because it was burning out.

Author:   Keero73
Date:   Oct 15, 05 at 5:06pm (PST)
2hrs of video...yea right.. Welp Iv'e decided to get Iaudio X5. With all that good stuff and putting your own wallpaper; Way more customizable than ipod, plus more battery life and playtime. Ipod: for simple people with simple minds. Iaudio: For nice and sophisticated people who has dealt with computers for a very long time. The ipod design looks a little bit sleeker than Iaudio. But ipod doesnt have the features to back it up. Or the battery life

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.