Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ipod Nano? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t591528-ipod-nano/

Author:   Captain Canuck
Date:   Sep 27, 05 at 9:55pm (PST)
Subject:   Ipod Nano?
-------------------------------------------
My bad if theres a thread for it, but anyone else see that little bastard? Thought it looked pretty slick . Price anyone?

Author:   Elite
Date:   Sep 27, 05 at 11:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Ipod Nano?
quote Captain Canuck
Thought it looked pretty slick .

I thought so too, that's why I bought one

2GB £139/$199 4GB £180/$249

Author:   KingThomasOfThePS2
Date:   Oct 18, 05 at 5:32pm (PST)
I finally got my white 4gig nano! I am transferring music to it right now, I will edit later with detailed 1st impressions. Gee its SOO small.

Author:   pk
Date:   Sep 30, 05 at 10:47am (PST)
how about the quality?
bcoz i have read some bad comments from other forum saying that the ipod nano screen is easier to be crashed.so wat do u guys think about it?

Date:   Sep 30, 05 at 1:40pm (PST)
Despite all the bad press surrounding the Nano and the lack of its durability, I use mine frequently and store it in my jeans pocket when on my moped, cycling and other day-by-day activies and the screen is still in perfect shape bar a few small scratches here and there. They're not even noticeable unless the device is off. So no complaints from this end, would definitely recommend it to anyone interested.

Date:   Sep 30, 05 at 3:33pm (PST)
so the situasion is not as serious as what they say,right?because i gonna buy it next week,so i need some user's opinion^^...and is tat the screen problem just happened in 4gb nano or both 4gb and 2gb?

Date:   Sep 30, 05 at 6:26pm (PST)
Mine is the 4GB version and it has already been subdued to some sports activities and is still intact. According to Apple it is less than 1% of all Ipods shipped that are affected. I would get go for it.

Date:   Oct 01, 05 at 2:19pm (PST)
well,i also think that is just happened to few cases,and i agree of your point as well,so thanks for ur opinion,i will get it soon^^

Date:   Oct 01, 05 at 9:38pm (PST)
I'm so excited, I just ordered a white 4 gig nano off Apple's website. Too bad there's a 1-2 week wait. The estimated date of arrival from Apple is 10-18. I was even more excited that as a college student, I got 20 dollars off and free laser engraving, AND free shipping. I love Apple.

Author:   Dan Mumford
Date:   Oct 01, 05 at 11:35pm (PST)
quote KingThomasOfThePS2
I'm so excited, I just ordered a white 4 gig nano off Apple's website. Too bad there's a 1-2 week wait. The estimated date of arrival from Apple is 10-18. I was even more excited that as a college student, I got 20 dollars off and free laser engraving, AND free shipping. I love Apple.
Don't you already have a normal iPod?

...And there's an iPod Nano thread right...here...

Date:   Oct 01, 05 at 11:37pm (PST)
Yes I do, I have a 4gig blue mini, but I'm going to give that to my little bro for x-mas, he wants one, but is saving up to get a car since he just turned 16.

And I know there is another thread about the nano, this was the newer one so I used it since it was probably the more viewed one.

Date:   Oct 02, 05 at 10:33pm (PST)
For all those Nano owners looking for a solution to protecting your iPod from scratches, then try the invisibleSHIELD.

Date:   Oct 05, 05 at 9:18pm (PST)
I just played around with a black one from a friend at work, and it was awesome! And boy do they black ones scratch! It was bad looking, but you can buff it out easy. You can't comprehend just how small the nano's are until you actually see one in person. I thought they looked tiny but I was amazed at it. I can't wait for mine to arrive! 10-18!!!

Author:   nanouser
Date:   Oct 06, 05 at 6:38pm (PST)
Picked mine up the other day, its one of those things you just can't leave alone, your always wanting to play with it and hold it in your hand. Awesome device, great sound, and incredibly tiny!

Author:   Fulham_Fan
Date:   Oct 06, 05 at 8:58pm (PST)
I would *bleep*ing love one, but the capacity is way too small. I've already filled up my 20gb, and I'd of loved to get a Nano with a bigger Hard drive. The 60gb photo looks the only option now though.

They should work on making them smaller, and the capacity as big as a normal iPod. I know people will say 'Duh, everyone wants that, plus it's hard to do', but it's the only way forward Imo.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.