Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PROBLEM?! - Recover Deleted FIles? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t435573-problem-recover-deleted-files/

Author:   AndrewKeil
Date:   Sep 11, 04 at 11:57pm (PST)
Subject:   PROBLEM?! - Recover Deleted FIles?
-------------------------------------------
I had a ton of music that I just put onto my ipod and deleted from my PC all-together. I had a few files I needed to transfer to my apple computer and when I did this it prompter for an update. I mistakenly hit accept and it reformated the ipod completely. I lost all the files that were on it and when I plug it into my PC, I get no response from iTunes! I dont know what to do about this and what do I need to do so my PC recognizes it again?! Most importantly I would like to be able to recover the files that were deleted so I dont have to re-download them!

Author:   Fourth Dimension
Date:   Sep 15, 04 at 10:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: PROBLEM?! - Recover Deleted FIles?
You can't recover files that have been deleted off your computer.

Author:   AndrewKeil
Date:   Sep 15, 04 at 6:01pm (PST)
I cut and pasted the files from my computer into a folder on my iPod, where does my PC put the files that have been cut and pasted? There wouldnt be a backup of those files anywhere would there? I found some files in the recycle bin but not many.

Author:   leonwilliamson1987
Date:   May 30, 13 at 12:51am (PST)
There should be some data recovery tools for Windows PC as well as for iOS devices.

Author:   arivalkelly
Date:   Nov 20, 13 at 12:28am (PST)
I can say that without a right software, it is impossible for you to find back your lost iPhone files. So you need a specialized piece of software to achieve the extracting process.
As I know,there is a useful software to recover deleted files, With it, you can easily and quickly extract iPhone files from backup, as well we get back SMS, photo, notes, etc. from iPhone.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.