Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions » - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t429387-introductions/3.htm

Author:   Neras
Date:   May 12, 05 at 4:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions »
-------------------------------------------
Hi all! I've had my iPod (20GB) for a while now (can't remember exactly), and I figured I may as well come check out the forum.

Author:   thenecronwolf
Date:   Jun 08, 05 at 3:39pm (PST)
hey guys im thenecronwolf and I need a moderator

Author:   Transagent
Date:   Aug 02, 05 at 9:21pm (PST)
Hey i'm SALO and i'm a proud owner of a 20 gig ipod that i just got today for my birthday, and i think i'll enjoy this for eternity.

Author:   2pac4ever
Date:   Aug 07, 05 at 3:36pm (PST)
Hey, 2pac4ever; and I just got a 20GB Ipod 2 days ago and it's pretty damn fly..

Author:   laserlight
Date:   Sep 02, 05 at 2:20am (PST)
Is there any body knows how to connect iPOD to a second computer? I had my music library in my laptop computer, and now, I also want to be able to connect to my desk top computer.

Author:   Heiro
Date:   Sep 23, 05 at 9:19pm (PST)
So I have a G3 ipod and have had it for about two years.I only use it for music, but recently a friend sent me a link (http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2005/07/05/wood_ipod_zapwizard/1.html)an i needed to find out whether this is an isolated incident or whether everyone is up to these crazy shenanigans.

Author:   time2party
Date:   Sep 24, 05 at 12:07am (PST)
Im planing to get an iPod(dont know which one yet)but am I able download songs into the iPod without iTunes, can i just get it from somewhere else?

Author:   KingThomasOfThePS2
Date:   Sep 27, 05 at 8:49pm (PST)
You have to use iTunes to transfer to the iPod. But I'm sure there is some kind of 3rd party software that will do it, but you probably don't have it on your computer already.

Author:   2pac4ever
Date:   Oct 11, 05 at 2:00pm (PST)
quote time2party
Im planing to get an iPod(dont know which one yet)but am I able download songs into the iPod without iTunes, can i just get it from somewhere else?
Why wouldn't you want to use Itunes? You can transfer any music in mp3 form to it, I believe.
It comes with the Ipod so you may as well use it.

Author:   danger_dgm
Date:   Oct 12, 05 at 11:16am (PST)
Hey everyone, I'm danger_dgm. I havven't actually got an iPod, but I've used and borrowed a mates iPod, iPod mini and nano. I've been unemployed for the last 8 months which is the reason I haven't been able to afford one of my own, hehe. But I've started a new job and will have myself a 4Gb nano...with 12Gb of music on my computer which sounds stupid.

I'm going for style over practicality.

Author:   elswarve
Date:   Oct 17, 05 at 9:18am (PST)
hey guys. I have an 20Gb Ipod with nearly 3k songs on it so my laptop is starting to be abit slow with all the memory im using up....I have a problem now! I want to get a new laptop, but the problem is transfering all my music from one to the other. The easiest way i suppose is to use a portable HD to move them but then that creates a problem of having to edit ALL my songs in iTunes again because the name of the songs in 'My Music' in XP is different to how it appears in iTunes(Spelling mistakes, wrong artist etc from downloading the music from Limewire) so...i need to transfer my itunes as it appears now to a new itunes on a new laptop. How?
Also...in the next few months i want to transfer all my music from itunes to my soon-to-come Xbox360 but i'll leave that problem for a month or so.

Author:   Alias353
Date:   Dec 19, 05 at 2:06am (PST)
My dad just bought himself a 60GB iPod Video and I (finally) inherited his I believe 4th generation 40 GB B&W iPod. Hell yes.

Author:   LZero
Date:   Dec 21, 05 at 4:30am (PST)
Hi everyone I'm LZero, I just got a 2GB iPod Nano and love it.

Author:   when harry met sally
Date:   Dec 27, 05 at 2:01am (PST)
i just bought a new ipod video she is a new generation which is named sally . i have loaded songs on it yet and I keep her in the box . i just stoke her and tell her she feels good . This is my third wife and donst talk back only sings different songs . so much for the other two !
regards from Saudi Arabia

Author:   hugoauthen
Date:   Dec 30, 05 at 1:23pm (PST)
hello, I'am hugo, I got an ipod 20 gig and I enjoy music you can say (bleh)
anyways, my ipod is damaged beyond standard methods,
and I gotta deliver it back to return it, the varanty (you know what I mean) hasnt expired yet, but I CANT find a service number, can anyone find me a link to a page with service numbers for countries in europe,
or just the norwegian service number?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.