Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Call of Duty: Strike Team announced and released, singly player campaign experience for iOS - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1900678-call-of-duty-strike-team-announced-released-singly-player-campaign-experience-for-ios/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Sep 05, 13 at 11:56am (PST)
Subject:   Call of Duty: Strike Team announced and released, singly player campaign experience for iOS
-------------------------------------------
[[news:23774]]

Author:   Solid-Snack
Date:   Sep 05, 13 at 12:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of Duty: Strike Team announced and released, singly player campaign experience for iOS
do u evn trksht fgt

Author:   ImmoStride
Date:   Sep 05, 13 at 1:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of Duty: Strike Team announced and released, singly player campaign experience for iOS
Reminds me of those optional missions in Black Ops 2 and they were my favourite addition to the campaign

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Sep 05, 13 at 9:08pm (PST)
Great, just when this comes out, I lost my $7.29 on another app :

Author:   tendoboy1984
Date:   Sep 05, 13 at 10:06pm (PST)
Why can't big console games have surprise releases like this?

Author:   THM
Date:   Sep 06, 13 at 1:25am (PST)
That's what we called a media convergence of the 21st century digital entertainment Still can't compare to the higher production value of Killzone: Mercenary on PlayStation Vita which is 'bar none'.

Author:   Petzrule
Date:   Sep 06, 13 at 1:08pm (PST)
"Halo just released a mobile game? QUICKLY, EVERYONE GET TO THEOFFICE AND WRITE A MOBILE GAME!"

Author:   raytay286
Date:   Sep 06, 13 at 4:51pm (PST)
How about that. Something slightly different for this COD game.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.