Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Level 5 announces Wonder Flick, cheerful fantasy '1000-Hour' RPG that's also a free-to-play - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1897705-level-5-announces-wonder-flick-cheerful-fantasy-1000-hour-rpg-thats-also-free-to-play/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Aug 26, 13 at 9:46am (PST)
Subject:   Level 5 announces Wonder Flick, cheerful fantasy '1000-Hour' RPG that's also a free-to-play
-------------------------------------------
[[news:23718]]

Author:   Mikau Kahn
Date:   Aug 26, 13 at 9:56am (PST)
Subject:   re: Level 5 announces Wonder Flick, cheerful fantasy '1000-Hour' RPG that's also a free-to-play
I don't have a smartphone or a Vita, and this game looks like it's better played on the go...

If it came out on the 3DS's Eshop, that'd be fantastic.

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Aug 26, 13 at 9:59am (PST)
Subject:   re: Level 5 announces Wonder Flick, cheerful fantasy '1000-Hour' RPG that's also a free-to-play
Mikau Kahn It would be, but I don't think the 3DS supports that sort of business model? Though I suppose the Wii U shouldn't either. Hm.

Author:   Duncan Idaho
Date:   Aug 26, 13 at 10:15am (PST)
shut up and take my money!

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Aug 27, 13 at 5:54am (PST)
I guess story won't be the strong point.

Author:   Fragment of Chaos
Date:   Aug 28, 13 at 11:15am (PST)
I wonder if there will be 1000 hours worth of content or just a broad statement on how it's going to be similar to other mobile games where people spend 1000 hours playing Candy Crush.

Author:   Duncan Idaho
Date:   Aug 28, 13 at 12:04pm (PST)
quote JacqueseVonRIP
I guess story won't be the strong point.
Xenoblade which is a game that has at least half that worth of play time has an amazing story, so i do not understand what you mean

Author:   Wilhelm Ryan
Date:   Aug 29, 13 at 12:41pm (PST)
Ughhh, this better make its way state-side. I want to play this on my iPhone. It looks quite amazing, and the fact that Nobuo did the music makes it a million times better.

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Aug 30, 13 at 5:08am (PST)
quote Duncan Idaho
Xenoblade which is a game that has at least half that worth of play time has an amazing story, so i do not understand what you mean
I'm talking about the scene where the hero goes to see the princess, and a big dragon attacks.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.