Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: NPD: Tablets to outpace notebooks this year as touch-enabled devices fuel mobile PC market - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1860262-npd-tablets-to-outpace-notebooks-this-year-as-touch-enabled-devices-fuel-mobile-pc-market/

Author:   leochan
Date:   May 06, 13 at 2:12pm (PST)
Subject:   NPD: Tablets to outpace notebooks this year as touch-enabled devices fuel mobile PC market
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22887]]

Author:   Mikau Kahn
Date:   May 06, 13 at 2:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: NPD: Tablets to outpace notebooks this year as touch-enabled devices fuel mobile PC market
Meh. I still have my Netbook for PC gaming on the go, so long as I don't get too ambitious with what games I can run on it. It can do Fortune Summoners and Roller Coaster Tycoon, and that's enough for me.

I will never get a tablet, especially not for gaming. I've got my flip phone and my 3DS, along with my Netbook that should keep all my portable gaming satisfied.

Author:   J
Date:   May 06, 13 at 3:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: NPD: Tablets to outpace notebooks this year as touch-enabled devices fuel mobile PC market
Meh, I just use my old fat computer. Works like a charm.

Author:   THM
Date:   May 07, 13 at 6:05am (PST)
Nah...When it comes to study/work, Laptop/notebook is still the king!!! I used both Tab and Notebook when I'm at university.

Tabs are...well, just Tabs!!! They will never replace PC or Notebook, NOT in my life time!!!!

Author:   Huntereb
Date:   May 08, 13 at 9:24am (PST)
Tablets are terrible for work, without a keyboard it's impossible to get anything done. Whenever I see someone in a productive environment with an iPad I laugh to myself because I think that they're probably way behind everyone else there with actual computers. Not to mention the extreme hassle of trying to share the document you've just typed up on the damn thing.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.