Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Unlocking Iphone 4 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1771508-unlocking-iphone-4/

Author:   Gamma001
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 10:06am (PST)
Subject:   Unlocking Iphone 4
-------------------------------------------
Hi, i just got a rogers iphone 4 off kijiji but the phone has never been registered with rogers and they would need an account set up to even get me an unlock code for the phone, and i really dont like rogers and dont want a plan with them, so, anyone know any good places that do unlocking or possibly the best way i could do it myself.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 10:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Unlocking Iphone 4
What iOS is the phone running? You could go the jailbreak route and install Redsn0w.

Though a much better option is to pay for one of those IMEI unlocking services, that surprisingly, seem to work.

Author:   Gamma001
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
Its iOS 6.0, ive been looking into some of the unlocking sites but im just not sure about them cause some of them seem kind of sketchy and almost none are found on whois.net
also it is running 04.12.02 baseband, as far as i can tell this is not an unloackable baseband, however could this baseband be unlocked after the phone is jailbroken or is the only coice to go through rogers or an unlocking site to get it unlocked?

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:56pm (PST)
It could take a long time before someone unlocks that baseband.

I will try to get you the trustworthy IMEI unlock site. Lots of my friend have used it and they say they work.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:26pm (PST)
Chronic offers cheap unlocking services. He is part of the dev team that releases jailbreaks.

Author:   lecourbe
Date:   May 07, 13 at 4:36pm (PST)
hi, i just unlock my iphone from solar mecano
the price is correct

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.