Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: iPod buying decision - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1740074-ipod-buying-decision/

Author:   Forhad
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 9:38am (PST)
Subject:   iPod buying decision
-------------------------------------------
I want to buy a new iPod. Can anyone let me know which one to buy? And please also the price.
Thanks!

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
Subject:   re: iPod buying decision
How much is your budget and what are you looking for? Because if I just want music vs wanting apps and music, there's a huge difference of what we could recommend.

Author:   Sonia ferdous
Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 11:29am (PST)
Actually it totally depends on you. You have to decide first that how much you will cost and have to understand your needs and how you expect to use it. After that you can choose the right model for you.

Author:   Emberguard
Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 10:59pm (PST)
Forhad, depends on what you want to use it for. I never use my iPod touch for music, I use it more like a mini computer through all the apps it has xD

Author:   alice302
Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 3:06am (PST)
I have an ipod touch 4g with 8GB storage, i have a lot fun of it, it is $199. I suggest to have this one.

Author:   Aura
Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
Have to agree with Vermillion, it's hard to say which would best suit your needs without knowing what you want to use it for. If it's just for music (a lot of music), then something with a large amount of memory (120GB perhaps), if you want to use it for apps and a little music, then the 8GB iPod Touch for $199 mentioned above sounds like a pretty decent deal.

Author:   Forhad
Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 11:55am (PST)
Okay.. thanks guys for all of your insights. Now i can buy a iPod by keeping these factors in my mind. And i want to use my iPod for both apps and music.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Jun 24, 12 at 10:49pm (PST)
quote Forhad
Okay.. thanks guys for all of your insights. Now i can buy a iPod by keeping these factors in my mind. And i want to use my iPod for both apps and music.[/div]
Are you planning in having lots and lots of each? Naturally, an iPod Touch is what you are looking for but now you have to make sure you are getting the right size (and that it complies with your budget).

Author:   maqiqi
Date:   Jun 27, 12 at 1:32am (PST)
ipad3 is a good choice, the price is about 3300RMB

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.