Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What iPhone case you are using? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1731949-iphone-case-you-using/

Author:   Design My Case
Date:   May 01, 12 at 9:19pm (PST)
Subject:   What iPhone case you are using?
-------------------------------------------
I am sure everyone would have difficulties finding a suitable case for your iPhone, whether it's hard or soft, case or bumper, simple elegant or colourful fancies. Please share your current and past cases pros and cons.

Author:   Wilhelm Ryan
Date:   May 04, 12 at 9:31pm (PST)
Subject:   re: What iPhone case you are using?

This one. Otterbox Livestrong case. Only cost me $25 at Radioshack, nice case. Fits perfectly, and not a complete pain in my ass to take off and put back on again. No cons, unless you count having to take the case off to connect the iPhone to an iHome/other dock. But I'd imagine that would be with any case, not just this one.

Author:   unimaven
Date:   May 05, 12 at 12:55am (PST)
I always use to go with Unimaven as they are branded wholesale dealer's in iphone, ipod and many more electronic gadgets and accessories they are best wholesale dealer and distributor worldwide, that to at best affordable prices.

Author:   Design My Case
Date:   May 08, 12 at 8:54pm (PST)
quote Wilhelm Ryan

This one. Otterbox Livestrong case. Only cost me $25 at Radioshack, nice case. Fits perfectly, and not a complete pain in my ass to take off and put back on again. No cons, unless you count having to take the case off to connect the iPhone to an iHome/other dock. But I'd imagine that would be with any case, not just this one.

That is a pretty protective case, the price is not bad as well. You may want to check out http://www.designmycase.com/ . You can custom made & DIY your iPhone case with your favourite image and special elements.

Author:   Pokenerd15
Date:   May 09, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
I use my simple Black Otterbox case. Forgot what style it was though, but I like it. Works well, there really aren't any cons for it.

Author:   iphone
Date:   May 11, 12 at 2:16am (PST)
I've used some silicone bumpers for my iphone ! it's too hard to clear it ! I've no choice but to give it up !

Author:   Sonia ferdous
Date:   Jun 10, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
Actually i don't use any cases for my iPhone. Because i love my iPhone as a beautiful device and i don't want to cover it up. It only decreases it's appearance value.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Jun 10, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
Yeah, but cases increase the chances of keeping it longer. Which, personally, is better in the long run. I have too many friends who have broken their iPhones.

I've been using a Speck black case since I got my iPhone.

Author:   Forhad
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 4:59am (PST)
I am currently using Pinlo Slice 3 Case for my iPhone 4S - Black.

Author:   Dragskin
Date:   Aug 11, 12 at 9:36pm (PST)
here's what i have..

Author:   Ayriak
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 5:15am (PST)
Don't use one. I used to have one of those cases that had a slot in the back for a bank card, which I figured might be convenient, but I always ended up taking my wallet whenever I went out anyway.

Author:   ryuxnina134
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
I would definitely go for an Otterbox. Great price, awesome protection. but if you are the really careful kind, you can live the rest of its life without a case.

Author:   slickwraps
Date:   Aug 21, 12 at 12:50am (PST)
I'm using this

Author:   Roy
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 7:40pm (PST)
I have the Otter blue/black one that comes with a holster. It's the spiffy one that costs about $50 (I got it last November, when I purchased my 64GB iPhone 4S White from AT&T).

I also have the $6.99 insurance a month for it, because if I didn't it would cost me $800 for a new iPhone 4S and the expense of losing all my data/songs on my iPhone, as I don't traditionally automatically sync stuff.

Author:   Dragskin
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 6:11pm (PST)
quote Roy
I have the Otter blue/black one that comes with a holster. It's the spiffy one that costs about $50 (I got it last November, when I purchased my 64GB iPhone 4S White from AT&T).

I also have the $6.99 insurance a month for it, because if I didn't it would cost me $800 for a new iPhone 4S and the expense of losing all my data/songs on my iPhone, as I don't traditionally automatically sync stuff.

i really think 6.99/month is fine... iphone insurance is great, especially to youngsters... my sis had a total of 4 washed phones last year.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.