Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: iTextEditors - iOS text editor comparison - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1727095-itexteditors-ios-text-editor-comparison/

Author:   Enhance
Date:   Apr 05, 12 at 3:54pm (PST)
Subject:   iTextEditors - iOS text editor comparison
-------------------------------------------
iTextEditors is a website that was put together through the collaboration of contributors across the web to compare all of the different text editors that are available for iOS. The chart has quick feature comparison while clicking on a name will bring you to a more detailed screen on that app.

Pretty cool website in my opinion. I use my iPad for text editing often and have actually been looking for a new program to use as my old one just didn't quite have everything that I wanted. Currently looking into Elements.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 11:21am (PST)
Subject:   re: iTextEditors - iOS text editor comparison
I can't believe no one ever posted here.
Enhance, thanks for this link! Admittedly, I checked it out when you first posted it but I forgot to thank you. I love text editors for iOS. I was able to find iA Writer thanks to your link. I love it. It's so simple and perfect, I specially love it's iCloud sync for all my Apple devices, and not just for iOS devices. I can finally write and keep writing on any device I use.

I went ahead and downloaded both WriteUP and Elements too, because they look sweet. I usually don't like Dropbox syncing too much (although I like Dropbox itself), but these two apps are so beautiful, I can deal with that. I also got Nebulous Notes for free once from Appsfire Deals.

Author:   ryuxnina134
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 3:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: iTextEditors - iOS text editor comparison
The whole list makes me dizzy, but awesome comparison site. Thanks for the share

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.