Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ipad 2...should I buy it? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1641133-ipad-2-should-buy/

Author:   xx2liu
Date:   Apr 17, 11 at 3:22am (PST)
Subject:   ipad 2...should I buy it?
-------------------------------------------
Should I buy the ipad2? I don't have an ipad, so I'm really interested. Heard theres some problems with PvZ on Ipad 2 though with the audio. Thats really a letdown coz I was really lookin forward to playing that game HD.

If you have one of these, tell me how you like it so far!

Author:   Nagare
Date:   Apr 17, 11 at 4:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: ipad 2...should I buy it?
I bought my iPad 2 the day it came out and I love it. I've not had any problems with PvZ or any other game. It definitely isn't a needed item but I enjoy it and it is great for browsing away from a PC or in bed or on the couch. I also use it to hook up to the tv to watch shows and movies on Netflix.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Apr 18, 11 at 6:34am (PST)
quote Nagare
I bought my iPad 2 the day it came out and I love it. I've not had any problems with PvZ or any other game. It definitely isn't a needed item but I enjoy it and it is great for browsing away from a PC or in bed or on the couch. I also use it to hook up to the tv to watch shows and movies on Netflix.
What's the wire you attach to your tv called? Been searching for on of them for ages and can only find audio output cables.

Date:   Apr 18, 11 at 10:09pm (PST)
"Apple Digital AV Adapter HDMI cable" It has a spot that plugs into the iPads and then another for the HDMI cable to plug through. It also allows the charging cable to be plugged in too. If you want to watch videos, plug the HDMI cable in first, then start the video otherwise it may not display on your HDTV.

Author:   Coconut
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 10:51am (PST)
I'm really tempted to get an ipad 2 too.. I'm not sure whether to get a 3DS, an ipad, or wait and get both D: Decisions, decisions I don't even know why I want an ipad, as I already have my old ipod touch, my iphone and a laptop.. But I guess it's just me being a technology freak (and greedy )

Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 4:24pm (PST)
coconut16, you can't sit on your back in your bed and play games or catch up on the news in the morning ir night on your laptop. You can't easily play things like scrabble or Risk on the car ride to/at a restaurant

Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 5:28pm (PST)
Nagare Good point You win

Date:   Jun 14, 11 at 12:04am (PST)
coconut16, course I do . I love my iPad for that. I spent all day playing Risk, Scrabble, and Pictureka on the couch with my sister and her fiancé during commercial breaks.

Date:   Jun 14, 11 at 9:03am (PST)
Nagare Haha awesome In the Apple store, I always go on that Flight Control game, it's so addictive

Date:   Jun 14, 11 at 3:04pm (PST)
Oh yeah, its also great for checking sites, news, Twitter, and Facebook while you have full screen games loading. I do this a lot while I'm waiting for Starcraft 2 games to load. It definitely isn't a necessary purchase, especially if you have a smartphone (like I do right next to my mouse ) but I really enjoy it.

Author:   annice
Date:   Aug 21, 12 at 4:50am (PST)
why not? iPad 2 is multimedia features smart phone developed by Apple. It is integrated with all new and exciting features using which you can enjoy watching videos, surfing web, reading eBooks and lot more. It comes with huge storage capacity so that you can store large volume of data in it. Yes, its true that like any device, you may loss your favorite data due to some physical or logical damage. In such situation, it would be better to backup iPad data with iPad backup software. Know more: http://www.ipadbackupcontacts.com

Author:   ryuxnina134
Date:   Aug 26, 12 at 6:13am (PST)
If you are coming from the ipad 1, then I suggest holding off the cash and save up just a little bit more for the ipad 3.

But if you have never had an ipad before, and want to start with the lowest cost, then go right ahead and get the ipad 2. It should introduce you to the brand pretty nicely.

Author:   madewale
Date:   Aug 26, 12 at 9:51pm (PST)
After reading the post I want to have Ipad 2... I am also an addict of PvZ....

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.