reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1514864-iphone-4-leaked/

Author:   bobbonew
Date:   Apr 19, 10 at 9:07pm (PST)
Subject:   iPhone 4 Leaked
-------------------------------------------
quote GIZMODO.com

Its pretty!

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Freeze(moderator) on Apr 21 2010.

Author:   Freeze
Date:   Apr 21, 10 at 5:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: iPhone 4 Leaked
And it seems it's actually the legitimate follow-up to the iPhone 3GS!

Apple sent a letter to GIZMODO saying they want back "a device that belongs to Apple"... Yeah, unfortunately everybody now knows what the device is.
It might even be a great marketing trick though!

Author:   ProudLoz
Date:   Apr 21, 10 at 10:57pm (PST)
Sexy. I actually want to get this, but I don't know if I'll be using the thing that much. Specially since I'll have to take it to work, and I DON'T want this thing scratching up at all. My current phone is starting to become a serious mess because of my job. Don't want that happening to this beautiful device.

Author:   Freeze
Date:   Apr 22, 10 at 8:41am (PST)
When I bought my iPhone 3GS I thought the same thing ZL. You're good when you just buy a nice scratch free screenprotector and a case for the back (I prefer a leather pouch compared to some hard-case thing, since it bulks up the phone).
As for using the thing much... I guarantee you, within hours you'll have all sorts of apps running and you'll be using the thing non-stop.

Author:   Aura
Date:   Apr 26, 10 at 2:42am (PST)
I was reading a couple of articles related to the iPhone 4G a few days ago (work related research), and apparently the iPhone discovered is only a prototype design, which could end up being redesigned due to the discovery of the handset.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe Apple shut the handset down remotely, to prevent any further discoveries from being made.

Author:   bob8294
Date:   Jun 03, 10 at 12:25am (PST)
I was in my local Rogers store yesterday, and asked if they were going to get any of these 4G iPhones, and the rep told me that we would only be seeing a 64GB 3GS this summer, and the 4G was to wait until 2011. Here's to hoping he's wrong, I REALLY want this sexy phone.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.