Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Best iPod games/apps - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1455168-best-ipod-games-apps/

Author:   Feisar
Date:   Dec 02, 09 at 5:10pm (PST)
Subject:   Best iPod games/apps
-------------------------------------------
Hello and welcome.

What are your Top *insert number here* games/apps for the iPod?

1. iDracula
2. Minigore
3. Earth Day
4. Silent Scope
5. Metal Gear Solid TOUCH.

Anyone else?

Author:   Kafani
Date:   Dec 02, 09 at 6:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Best iPod games/apps
In terms of games with good presentation and polish, I would say NFS Undercover, COD Zombies, Dungeon Hunter, and Modern Combat. They all cost over $5 unless you know a better way to get it

Author:   Dotaero
Date:   Dec 03, 09 at 12:55am (PST)
I got a check book for my ipod and that has saved me a ton. Synth Racing was cool as was Pocket Tanks...just my thought tho

Date:   Dec 04, 09 at 3:36pm (PST)
I think Real Racing, Top Gun and Space Falcon Commando have potential to be some of the best on iPod.

Author:   Pellyis
Date:   Dec 05, 09 at 11:56pm (PST)
Mine are,
:Vampire Wars, or iVampires..
: Tap Tap Revenge 2.
: Billy.
: Toast.
: And Marble Maniac is name I think..

-&Pellyis.

Date:   Dec 07, 09 at 4:30pm (PST)
There are a lot of funny apps too.

There's one where you shake the iPod, and there are breasts on screen, and they wobble (XD).
There's loads like that.

Phonesaber is one of the best.

Author:   jdonald
Date:   Dec 08, 09 at 5:52pm (PST)
There are a lot of funny apps too.
There's loads like that.

Phonesaber is one of the best.i personally love billy, toast , very much ,

topple 2, flick fishing are promising too ,

Author:   Shinobi_razor
Date:   Jun 27, 10 at 6:17am (PST)
GAME: Plants vs Zombies ($3) - best tower defense game (possibly the best game period)

NAVIGATION: MotionX GPS Drive ($1) - value wise being that its only a buck it cant be beat (TomTom makes what i hear is the best one period but its ridiculously expensive)

UNIT CONVERSION: Convertbot ($2) - i did a lot of research at finding one of these and although its 2 bucks, its friggin amazing. not only does it have a kickass UI, you can convert practically ANY unit you can think of and some youve not heard of. they even have units that are only used in China or Japan or whatever, like a Kanejaku (unit of length) or a Hyakume (mass). plus it has a currency converter that keeps itself updated as the values change

INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: MyStuff ($5) - may be a niche app category, but if you need an app to keep track of what you own (games, movies, comic books, etc), this is the best. may be a touch expensive but its 100% customizable, you can create any category you want and have any values for that category you want, as well as being able to take pictures of items, keep track of where the item is located (in your house, in storage, at work, etc), keep track of an item you have lent to a friend, etc

and of course everyone is aware of RedLaser being the best price searching app...

Author:   screamingabdabs
Date:   Jul 08, 10 at 12:56pm (PST)
Beneath a Steel Sky: Remastered
MGS Touch
GTA: Chinatown Wars
Orbital HD
Earth Day

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Jul 09, 10 at 4:42am (PST)
I love Angry birds, its really addicting and fun to see the birds being shot out of the slingshot.

Author:   The Slayer
Date:   Jul 09, 10 at 5:38am (PST)
Dude! I saw this thread pop up again and thought I should post about angry birds! I downloaded the lite version (free) that comes with 12 levels to play. I got addicted after like 2. You pretty much just sling shot different birds across the map to knock down a structure and kill the evil green birds.

The full version is only $1 and I think it comes with 134 maps. It's insanely fun.

For a shopping app I recommend red laser. Its a barcode scanner and will scan any bar codes and look up the product online so you can compare prices.

A good traveling app is World Surfer. I think it only works on the 3Gs and 4 but you can do a basic search for what you are looking for (say, a restaurant), point the iphone in the direction your facing and it will look up all the restaurants that are generally infront of you. If you turn around, different results pop up.

Author:   Freeze
Date:   Jul 09, 10 at 6:47pm (PST)
You should definitely check out Fly kiwi Fly as well! I also find eWiFi a nice app, because it finds a wider range of wireless connections then the standard iPhone settings menu.

Author:   The Pandamic
Date:   Jul 14, 10 at 5:44am (PST)
1. CoD Zombies
2. Meteor lite [A fun Sand game and not to mention free]
3. Street Fighter IV
4. Trenches/ Tap Studio
5. Mini Squadron

Author:   Shadowgamer123
Date:   Aug 07, 10 at 5:56am (PST)
Well, my favorite games for the iPod touch/ iPhone would have to be COD: Zombies, Jellycar and also Original Ganstaz.

Author:   Freeze
Date:   Aug 07, 10 at 8:29am (PST)
I just discovered Chicks (and no, not the women, the game) which is an excellent Lemmings clone and free too.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.