Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: iPhone Screencaps - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1425652-iphone-screencaps/

Author:   Slacker
Date:   Sep 20, 09 at 9:01pm (PST)
Subject:   iPhone Screencaps
-------------------------------------------
I've had an iPhone for over a year and I never knew you could do screencaps. My phone glitched and started taking screencaps whenever I pushed a button, it was so weird. Upon further investigation however, I found out that with firmware 2.something that there is a built in screencap function that doesn't need any apps or anything to work. All you do is hold the home button and press the sleep button on the top right of your iphone.

Crazy, I don't know if everyone knows about that function, but I know I didn't know and I'm sure there's at least 2 or 3 more people out there.

BEHOLD!

Author:   The Slayer
Date:   Sep 20, 09 at 9:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: iPhone Screencaps
I've known about it for a while. I accidentally found it on my ipod touch when I had it. I couldnt figure out why the screen would flash white when you hit the home+lock button. I figured it was how you took pictures on the iphone or something. About 30 minutes later I found about 12 screen shots in my photo album.

Thats a scary background Slacker. Mine is just some random picture my sister took in my backyard.

Author:   The Hazard
Date:   Sep 20, 09 at 9:20pm (PST)
Haha, my friend and I also discovered this by accident. First time it happened, I didn't know what was up with the screen flashing, so I did it again.. and again, and again, and then stopped. Weeks later, I check onto my Photos and see about 21 saved photos filled with random screencaps.

Current bg, might change very soon.

First two pages of my numerous.. too numerous apps

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 20, 09 at 9:43pm (PST)

She is my cousin Daniela. I have many random screencaps because I never deleted the ones I took by accident .

I am also full of apps and have some apps that can only be accessed via the search because of the fullness .

Here you have some random pages:

Also, I find it funny that I set my iPhone to be in English, but that date in the lockscreen is in Spanish.

Author:   The Slayer
Date:   Sep 20, 09 at 9:56pm (PST)
Dang, you guys have a ton of apps. I have about 4 and a half pages worth.

Heres a my first 2 pages of apps:

Author:   Kafani
Date:   Sep 20, 09 at 11:47pm (PST)
Jailbreakers

my home page:

Author:   The Groove Master
Date:   Oct 02, 09 at 2:55am (PST)
You guys should get un-unlockable in Cydia, it makes the "slide to unlock" bar transparent

imo best thing i ever found

Author:   joyww
Date:   Oct 26, 09 at 7:08am (PST)
quote Vermillion

She is my cousin Daniela. I have many random screencaps because I never deleted the ones I took by accident .

I am also full of apps and have some apps that can only be accessed via the search because of the fullness .

Here you have some random pages:

Also, I find it funny that I set my iPhone to be in English, but that date in the lockscreen is in Spanish.

your cousin Daniela is so lovely. and what do you think of the iphone protectors???

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.