Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: any program for converting WAV and deleting invalid information on iTunes - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1376488-any-program-for-converting-wav-deleting-invalid-information-on-itunes/

Author:   renne
Date:   Jun 11, 09 at 3:10am (PST)
Subject:   any program for converting WAV and deleting invalid information on iTunes
-------------------------------------------
i have my iTunes library huge sized songs as WAV,but sometimes i'd like use iPod to listen to them and the problem is i can't put the whole songs from my iTunes onto my iPod because they are around 200 GB. So i want to make a WAV convert to MP3 that would be smaller sized that fit my iPod. Besides,i have ever mistaken my music duplicate for each song in my iTunes and then i took long time to delete them one by one but they are still there as invalid files-when you play it they just jump to the next one.How can i delete all those invalid info and make my iTunes and iPod tidy and neat? Is there any program for this? can i solve these two problems with one program or anything close to it with one or more programs?

Author:   beast009
Date:   Jun 11, 09 at 4:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: any program for converting WAV and deleting invalid information on iTunes
WinAmp can convert your audio files into .mp3s for you, though I personally don't like the software.

As for cleaning out your track information - you either have to do it manually or find one of those "library cleanup" downloads (though most cost a couple of bucks and aren't really that useful for removing useless album/track info).

Author:   lampa
Date:   Jun 11, 09 at 4:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: any program for converting WAV and deleting invalid information on iTunes
quote renne
i have my iTunes library huge sized songs as WAV,but sometimes i'd like use iPod to listen to them and the problem is i can't put the whole songs from my iTunes onto my iPod because they are around 200 GB. So i want to make a WAV convert to MP3 that would be smaller sized that fit my iPod. Besides,i have ever mistaken my music duplicate for each song in my iTunes and then i took long time to delete them one by one but they are still there as invalid files-when you play it they just jump to the next one.How can i delete all those invalid info and make my iTunes and iPod tidy and neat? Is there any program for this? can i solve these two problems with one program or anything close to it with one or more programs?

hey.i think there is a program that fit your situation best-delete invalid info and make a convert from wav to mp3.so why not try it?

Author:   renne
Date:   Jun 12, 09 at 4:57am (PST)
quote lampa
quote renne

hey.i think there is a program that fit your situation best-delete invalid info and make a convert from wav to mp3.so why not try it?

ridiculous ,right?what kind of program are you talking about?any clue?

Author:   razor_light
Date:   Jun 18, 09 at 8:05am (PST)
i think aniosoft assistant is a great choice with these two features together,maybe it is useful.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.