Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Jailbreaking Discussion - page 31

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1353844-jailbreaking-discussion/31.htm

Author:   ProudLoz
Date:   Feb 06, 13 at 10:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: Jailbreaking Discussion
-------------------------------------------
Saga, if you want something beautiful get Auxo man, it's awesome. Ayecon is the best theme at the moment for me, and that's roughly it for me. Barrel can be fun too, but it's not a major need. I'm still currently looking at some other paid apps on some sites to see if they're worth my money. I did buy Adblock since I hate the *bleep*ing ads in Safari and also bought Dashboard X, but I see those two as optional tweaks, both are not major needs (unless you hate ads like I do).

I'm most likely going to get Iconoclasm, Infinifolder/FolderEnhancer, and Gridlock at some point in the future. I heard Zephyr works great with Auxo, but haven't tried it myself yet.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Feb 06, 13 at 11:22am (PST)
Yeah so far I got Auxo and it's awesome. I have been an Infinifolder user for a while now but those are like the only two tweaks I ever bought haha. I will look into your other suggestions. Thanks Carlos .

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Feb 06, 13 at 11:26am (PST)
I actually use AppSync, but honestly if there were App Trials I wouldn't even bother with it. If I find a tweak I like enough I will ditch out the money for it.

ProudLoz Saga

This message was edited on 2013-02-06T11:36:42-08:00.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Feb 08, 13 at 6:39pm (PST)
Guys can you help me get rid of the "Slide to Unlock" bar and just keep the camera icon?
Like in the leftmost screenshot here:

I tried looking in Cydia but I haven't had any luck so far.
(I'd also like to replace the clock, but I will actually write my own for that. )

This message was edited on 2013-02-08T18:50:17-08:00.

Author:   Pokenerd15
Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 1:04pm (PST)
Hey guys, I'm having a problem... So just yesterday, I decided to listen to music on my phone, and it won't play. Like it'll flash the play button on and off real quick. I don't know what's causing it... Anybody got an idea?

Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 1:16pm (PST)
Have you tried "Tap to Unlock" Saga? Unsure if it works on iOS 6.

Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 1:56pm (PST)
For those who aren't clear of what exactly I'm talking about I posted a video on YouTube so I could somehow get you guys to see it.
No matter what song I pick, it won't play. Does that every time. Help? This wasn't happening until I noticed it yesterday.

EDIT: Might anyone be able to help me figure out how to remove the little square from my lock screen? I installed Tap to Unlock 6.1+, and was hoping to see if someone knew if you could edit it and remove the square itself.

This message was edited on 2013-02-13T05:44:16-08:00.

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 5:26am (PST)
LOD-squa, well so far I've been using biteSMS for a while and I have not come across the bug anymore. It's all fine and dandy and haven't come across any other issues. I'm on the latest biteSMS beta by the way.

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 5:55am (PST)
I ended up installing BiteSMS ProudLoz. It works great just don't like how the screen auto turns off when on lockscreen after replying/looking at the last text message.

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 5:58am (PST)
LOD-squa, oh I hated that too. You can turn off that setting in the Quick Reply menu under the settings panel. It was pretty well hidden.

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 6:01am (PST)
Oh ProudLoz - Oh perfect. I just disabled it. That crap is annoying.

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 6:16am (PST)
LOD-squa, yeah that threw me off too. I also set it where the QR pop up didn't interrupt whatever I was doing and instead did the normal notification banner and if touched it, it would then show me the QR pop up. A lot more reliant.

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 6:18am (PST)
That setting I enjoy alot more as well, I just like the ability to be able to reply to stuff from anywhere in iOS. Honestly apple should implement this and it would give me another reason not to jailbreak.

Date:   Feb 21, 13 at 4:19pm (PST)
ProudLoz and LOD-squa, You guys have any idea what it could be? I'm not sure what's causing it.. It's still like that.

Date:   Feb 21, 13 at 4:34pm (PST)
Pokenerd15, Oh your song issue? Probably a corrupt library file within your phone's setting. Let me see if I can find something.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.