Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 80gb ipod movie trouble - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1353311-80gb-ipod-movie-trouble/

Author:   converse7
Date:   Apr 22, 09 at 11:22pm (PST)
Subject:   80gb ipod movie trouble
-------------------------------------------
Please can someone help me with this, alright i have an ipod 80gb a friend gave it to me but when i tried to add movies it takes forever so i just hit eject on itunes because i know the movie is not going to work because ive had this same problem in the past, and the way i solved it was by changing the converting program i switch from dvdfab
to anyvideo converter but am having the same problem again, someone please help
now i even erease itune and put back into my computer
and still nothing, ive restore my ipod with itunes and still nothing, and ive gone to properties and check for problems and still nothing

Author:   beast009
Date:   Apr 22, 09 at 11:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: 80gb ipod movie trouble
After your video has been converted what file format is it in? If it's a format that iTunes doesn't support, or you had opted not to support during installation, that very well could be the problem.

Date:   Apr 23, 09 at 1:04am (PST)
quote beast009
After your video has been converted what file format is it in? If it's a format that iTunes doesn't support, or you had opted not to support during installation, that very well could be the problem.
its in mp4 it plays with itunes and i tried adding movies from my friends computer and it worked, am use anyvideoconverter, the file used to work until i restored my ipod on itunes acouple of days ago

Date:   Apr 23, 09 at 3:09am (PST)
On the screen where it asks which file formats you'd like iTunes to support: are you sure that you ticked the "mp4/mpeg4" box when you reinstalled iTunes?

Date:   Apr 23, 09 at 10:05pm (PST)
quote beast009
On the screen where it asks which file formats you'd like iTunes to support: are you sure that you ticked the "mp4/mpeg4" box when you reinstalled iTunes?
yeah they even work on by brothers iphone i tried to sync movies on my friends ipod and they worked like a charmed

Date:   Apr 23, 09 at 10:44pm (PST)
Well that's weird. If the files synchronized with your brother's iPod, but refuse to sync with your own, my guess would be that it's some sort of hardware issue. Have you tried manually formatting your iPod so that it reverts back to it's factory settings?

Date:   Apr 24, 09 at 1:16am (PST)
quote beast009
Well that's weird. If the files synchronized with your brother's iPod, but refuse to sync with your own, my guess would be that it's some sort of hardware issue. Have you tried manually formatting your iPod so that it reverts back to it's factory settings?
yeah ive done this a billion time and the weird thing is that it syncs movies from my friends computer

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.