Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ipod touch - The quest 3d fantasy rpg - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1339897-ipod-touch-quest-3d-fantasy-rpg/

Author:   pwned227
Date:   Mar 29, 09 at 6:28pm (PST)
Subject:   Ipod touch - The quest 3d fantasy rpg
-------------------------------------------
hey guys I have a question but first I would like to recommend this game to anyone it is amazing it's basically elder scrolls for the itouch/phone.

ok so I have 2 out of the 3 skulls I need for the shaman guy I got the one from the orc boss thing and the one from the wall in the dungeon where you get rid of the sickness. It says someone in matras has the skull who has it?

Author:   ben dover8675309
Date:   Apr 11, 09 at 11:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Ipod touch - The quest 3d fantasy rpg
In the far South East corner of the village of Matras is a smuggling guy has it, but you have to get a book from the Shaman and pay $500 for it. But I couldn't find the skull near the cemetery, where is it?

Author:   pwned227
Date:   Apr 14, 09 at 3:34am (PST)
You go underground in the cemetary walk until you find a coffin and it is on the wall a few steps away just touchthe skull and take it.

Date:   Apr 15, 09 at 8:41pm (PST)
where exactly is that? i went in the cemetery and there was only a hole, but i could not go down without a latter.

Date:   Apr 15, 09 at 8:54pm (PST)
*ladder

Author:   hjg
Date:   Apr 19, 09 at 3:43am (PST)
talk to the inkeeper after you accept the quest the sickness from the mayor of the town, both are on the far east side of matras. He will put the ladder in the hole for you

Author:   Trouble231145
Date:   Apr 14, 10 at 9:50pm (PST)
Hey guys well I kno this is funny but I have 2 of 3 skulls but I cannot find oyos workroom north of the dungeon if I go north all I see is the mirrors on the walls can seone tell me exacly where the last skull is? Exactly don't tell me north of the dungeon I will shoot myself

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.