Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Suggestions for an ipod touch case? ? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1322592-suggestions-for-an-ipod-touch-case/

Author:   keynina
Date:   Feb 24, 09 at 8:35am (PST)
Subject:   Suggestions for an ipod touch case? ?
-------------------------------------------
I just got an ipod touch, and I'm looking for any nice pretty case for it. They seem pretty expensive too, ranging from 20-30 dollars! Anyone have any cool (and preferably cheap) suggestions? URLS/pics would be nice too!Is this a believable ipod cases selling site? http://www.sourcingmap.com/ipod-touch-cases-c-983_1502.html .And I wonder if anyone or your friends shop there?I can hardly believe that the price of cases at such a low price.Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

Author:   DCRage
Date:   Feb 24, 09 at 11:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: Suggestions for an ipod touch case? ?
Expensive? $20-30 for a case is cheap! Actually, that's about average, unless you catch a sale you're gonna pay about that anywhere.

Author:   The Slayer
Date:   Feb 24, 09 at 7:37pm (PST)
I went to walmart and got a clear Belkin case that fits over my ipod touch, and has an opening for the screen. It works pretty well, and is made out of a soft rubber so if you drop it, it just bounces a bit instead of destorying the ipod.

I also use these clear plastic screen protectors to protect the screen. The only problem is they get scratched real easy, so I have to replace it about once every 4-6 weeks when I cant see through it clearly.

Author:   keynina
Date:   Feb 25, 09 at 2:53am (PST)
I am in New Zealand we don't have things like Wal Mart.$20-30 that's about average indeed.have you visited Sourcingmap site? Any cases there is between $1.99 and $3.99!it's let me hesitated and confused

Author:   Yorkieboy
Date:   Mar 01, 09 at 2:37am (PST)
I got a nice black silicone belkin case at best buy for about $20 it has a cool design on the back featuring red lines.

Author:   madewale
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:28pm (PST)
Have no idea with regard to the site. I have Griffin Technology's protector case. It did cost 20 dollars. But it's good.

Author:   Lewispaul88
Date:   Jun 13, 13 at 9:32am (PST)
There are proper websites available which sell cases for apple products only like ipod, iphone and ipad. There are wide varieties of covers available with different price tag and different material.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.