Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FYI: great headphones that didn't break my bank - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1312207-fyi-great-headphones-that-didn-39-break-my-bank/

Author:   martianlor
Date:   Feb 06, 09 at 12:34am (PST)
Subject:   FYI: great headphones that didn't break my bank
-------------------------------------------
i recently got a pair of Skullcandy headphones from eBay and I have to say I'm pleasantly suprised. This brand gets a lot of flak, but for the price they're totally worth it.

I got the iPhone FMJ's from the store "2inch24 dot com" for $60 and they sound way better than the stock earbuds. Plus they're way more comfortable.

I'd recommend them to anyone, any day.

Author:   axforts2212
Date:   Feb 06, 09 at 12:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: FYI: great headphones that didn't break my bank
hey, Welcome to Neoseeker.

yea the FMJ's arent too shabby. Even the cheap skullcandy 15 bucks headphones have some punchy bass.

I personally have the new ipod inear headphones from apple, which are TONS better than the stock and even much better than the old in ears. Not the greatest bass response, but its not poor by any means. just gotta get a good fit, and it blocks out the world and envelopes you in music very satisfied with them, will run you about 85 bucks

Author:   DCRage
Date:   Feb 06, 09 at 1:42am (PST)
The SkullCandy headphones are generally a good price but for as much as I use them, they wear out too quickly. Now I use Phillips in-ear headphones instead and they work very well. I paid roughly $25 for them at Target. Much more comfortable than the Apple once and they're a near-perfect in-ear fit.

Author:   The Sombrero
Date:   Feb 06, 09 at 6:23pm (PST)
Still prefer the good ol' PortaPro's.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.