Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: iTunes / iPod ARTWORK issues ... - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2537/t1245938-itunes-ipod-artwork-issues/

Author:   el croz
Date:   Oct 10, 08 at 4:09pm (PST)
Subject:   iTunes / iPod ARTWORK issues ...
-------------------------------------------
I have to admit I have an OCD when it comes to iTunes artwork - as well as the Album Art I also like to insert the 'Single' artwork, sad but true so no heckling please

Take for example the Muse album - Black Holes & Revelations, in the album we have 4 Singles which have been released:

Starlight
Supermassive Black Hole
Invincible
Knights Of Cydonia

That makes 5 artworks for one album. 1 Album Art + 4 Single Artworks.

The only problem is when I use iTunes v.8.1 (and on previous iTunes) on Grid View or Cover Flow *, rather than have the Album Art on show to select an album, certain albums are showing as the Single Artwork instead of the Album Art.

I always thought that the rule was that the 1st track on the album would be the track that is always 'on show' to select an album on Cover Flow etc..?
I am only inserting 1 artwork per track, not multiple pieces of art per track.

This admittedly is a small problem but a niggly one, Does anybody know how to resolve this issue? Furthermore, am I the only person sad enough to add single art?

Thank you in advance for any advice offered.

PS, I hope the above makes sense.

Author:   el croz
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 10:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: iTunes / iPod ARTWORK issues ...
Bump?

Any idea's Master of the VG??

Thank you

Author:   snowbilt
Date:   Nov 25, 08 at 5:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: iTunes / iPod ARTWORK issues ...
Glad to know someone else is OBSESSED with this. I just got my ipod Friday and I have already found all artwork for any song I had. It is a sickness/obsession

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.