Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Mobile Mode Themes - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25323/t1690227-mobile-mode-themes/

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 9:04pm (PST)
Subject:   Mobile Mode Themes
-------------------------------------------
Can we have themes for mobile mode please, I get tired looking at just black text on a white background. Also when members design a templates and layouts with the current theme in mind they usually include colour codes to the elements. When these elements are viewed on mobile mode they look awful cause the black text always overrides the desktop theme text colour!

Author:   Justin
Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 11:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Mobile Mode Themes
Definitely support anything that makes improves mobile mode. Personally, I think Wikis aren't directed toward mobile at all, but mobile users (myself included) can contribute just as much if not more if provided an enhanced mobile version. I know you guys (wiki supers/admins) have a lot on your plate right now with wikis, but I think directing attention towards mobile mode when this all boils down would be awesome!

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 3:57am (PST)
I support this indeed. I use mobile mode more then half of the time so I would love to see it updated.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 12:34pm (PST)
I've only used Mobile Mode occasionally to check the Wikis(thought it's mainly the Mario wiki) and I think being able to see the themes on mobile would be a pretty nice thing to have. Support this as well.

Author:   beccyorange
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 8:49am (PST)
I disagree with this, I use mobile mode frequently, and it's slow enough/hard enugh to use on my phone. But the background/text is the same as when I'm on a computer, it may be a different type of mobile

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 2:17pm (PST)
quote beccyorange
I disagree with this, I use mobile mode frequently, and it's slow enough/hard enugh to use on my phone. But the background/text is the same as when I'm on a computer, it may be a different type of mobile
Loading times wouldn't differ unless there are image backrounds, which not a lot of wikis employ.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 4:08pm (PST)
quote beccyorange
Are you talking about mobile mode of the main site or wikis! Cause on the wiki's all I see is black, white, and links

Dragoon surely a script could be used to just import colours to mobile mode and not images?

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 4:43pm (PST)
quote DreamCrafter
quote beccyorange
Are you talking about mobile mode of the main site or wikis! Cause on the wiki's all I see is black, white, and links

Dragoon surely a script could be used to just import colours to mobile mode and not images?

I honestly have no idea, maybe tekmosis would be more suited to answer that.

Author:   beccyorange
Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 1:11am (PST)
DreamCrafter. Im talking about the main sigete, wikis dont even load for me...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.