Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Lucasart LTD takes action against Illusive Entertainment - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/24461/t856299-lucasart-ltd-takes-action-against-illusive-entertainment/

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Mar 19, 07 at 10:45am (PST)
Subject:   Lucasart LTD takes action against Illusive Entertainment
-------------------------------------------
I've just noticed that "A Clone Apart" has been removed from Youtube because of copyright. I thought Lucas approved of ACA? Its a great clip and isn't doing anyone any good while removed...

Author:   BMK1994
Date:   Mar 19, 07 at 10:51am (PST)
Subject:   re: Lucasart LTD takes action against Illusive Entertainment
I know, this really sucks, however, I have just messaged "A Clone Apart" over myspace yesterday to fix the problem, but he hasn't responded yet. Hopefully he'll find a way to embed the videos on his website, and not on youtube.

Author:   Mishtram
Date:   Mar 19, 07 at 9:01pm (PST)
Unfortunate. He's been doing a great job with that series, too, I hope he can manage to get it back up onto his site.

Author:   Smg135
Date:   Mar 20, 07 at 1:52am (PST)
yea, i don't see why lucas arts would want to stop ACA. It's a good series and I wanted to see the end :-(.

Author:   SSJ3 Trunks
Date:   Mar 20, 07 at 2:57am (PST)
I only saw the trailer not the parts...could someone fill me in on what happend on the other parts.

Author:   Aj_Styles
Date:   Mar 20, 07 at 4:52am (PST)
Part 1: Nanson and Biff Not friends yet, in Kamino going to be picked up by his platoon commander.

Part 2: Getting briefed in a cruiser and getting a hologram from another commander.

Then, getting ready to take off to fight in Utapau in the hanger deck.

Getting On Utapau, Getting scared and running around

Part 3: More fighting on Utapau, Platoon commander destroys the objective of only capturing things. That sends a portal into the hanger where Nanson is hiding from a droideka. Nanson goes into the Portal

Nanson ends up 20 years in the future where the empire has become, THE EMPIRE! Walks around abit.

Episode 2; Part 1: Nanson Meets Biff, They start to talk and Biff meets sniper, they walk around, Biff and Nanson Meet Dark Trooper Robot, They all walk around. Then go to the Rules and Regulations section to get Nanson new armor.

Nanson dreams of when he was a clone trooper getting debriefed, but imagines mixed things.

Nanson, wakes up to find his platoon commander behind a working desk, Inactice. They talk alot, then get sent to a mission on Tatooine, Only Biff and Nanson go.

Meanwhile, Platoon Commander tries to sneak into the mission but gets caught and sent back to the desk.

Part 2: Nanson And Biff, get onto Tatooine, they talk about the Jedi's, Nanson gets shocked by a Jawa and kills it on sight, then decide to go to a bar, they trick the guard into leaving.

Part 3: They get into the bar, the owner of the bar thinks that the republic is finally back in order when he see's Nanson's old armor. But Da Bomb [shock trooper] comes in interrogating him, but is just joking but accidentally fires a rocket at him, and again does it between Nanson and Biff.

They run out of the bar to find 7 Jawa's aiming at them. they run out the other side.

Then Mother ship contacts saying that Nanson is a high alert and must be captured. Biff recieves the message but tells Nanson to leave, Biff will cover for him. Biff leaves Nanson.

Episode 4: Part 1: Biff goes back to the bar, he is taken hostage by Jawva, and is sent to the monster under Java's palace and is torn apart by it [ Nanson Is Dead ]

Sniper and Dark Trooper are found vandalising and are sent to suffocate in space [ Sniper Is Dead ] [ Dark Trooper Is Dead ]

Nanson gets caught by Tuskens, they send him into the Sarlaac Pit and You hear the Tuskens say:

"Ouch! Being torn apart from limb to limb must be painful!"
*Hears Nanson Scream slowly fade away by a big spray of blood*
" EWW! his guts came out! Oh My God! He's still alive! with no guts!"
*Oh GOD! HELP ME!!!!!... *Shows an arm come out* UGHH!! *silence* [ Nanson Is Dead ]

Date:   Mar 20, 07 at 10:32am (PST)
his name is Danson...not Nanson...and I don't remember a 4th part coming out,on the site it says the lates part is episode 3 part 3.

Date:   Mar 20, 07 at 11:09am (PST)
oh ok, Nanson, and episode 4 did come out...

Dont you notice how they all die tragically?

Author:   General_Kenobi1
Date:   Mar 20, 07 at 7:23pm (PST)
yeah but the system is down...how are we supposed to see ep. 4 part 1? and you also mentioned danson being sent to the Serlacc pit after he dies from the rancor....reincarnation?

Author:   SSJ3 Trunks
Date:   Mar 20, 07 at 11:28pm (PST)
Well it's a great loss for all of the SW's fans but there has to be something that we can do to see the next parts.

Author:   HighbulpIII
Date:   Mar 21, 07 at 12:28am (PST)
He maent Biff dies after the rancor thing kenobi.

Date:   Mar 21, 07 at 8:56am (PST)
dude xD its fun to string you along, i made Episode 4 up xD

Notice how cruel it is xD?

Date:   Mar 21, 07 at 10:17am (PST)
i knew something was wrong, the tuskins don't talk. they just make that weird noise.

Author:   BMK1994
Date:   Mar 21, 07 at 11:00am (PST)
I got a meesage back from "A Clone Apart". He said that they are contactin LucasArts at the moment to sort it out!
In basic, Viacom has a contract with Lucasarts, then they sued Youtube because it had Lucasarts material on it, hence they removed it. Hopefully they will sort it out soon, and he announced, THERE WILL BE MORE EPISODES!!!!!!

And hopefully Nanson, I mean Danson won't tragically die with all the others, except for Admiral Azzhoule, he can die.

Date:   Mar 21, 07 at 12:34pm (PST)
lol, i wanted to say that it was translated from those sounds thats what it meant...

and why would LUCASARTS sue youtube? its not exploiting anything... its so stupid

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.