Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/24461/t539239-introduction-thread/

Author:   Raijin1999
Date:   May 15, 05 at 11:07pm (PST)
Subject:   Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

Raijin1999 here. I've got to say, SW Battlefront is one of the few games I own with infinite replay value. No matter what I do, if the game is in the ps2, and it's on, I HAVE to play it. I can't turn it off and change games. It's not possible. I'm hoping BF2 is even better. ^.^ Plus, i'll be getting the PS2 modem by Nov' I hope, so I can finally see what online play is like.

Author:   Tommo
Date:   May 16, 05 at 3:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
Hey im Tommo9000, and i have to say that Star Wars Battlefront was one of the greatest games ever made for the PS2 and since ive had it its hardly ever been out of my diskdrive. Pretty much every night me and my mates play it and we never get bored (unless im always winning!) Mind you saying this i think there is definately some room for improvement and hopefully Battlefront 2 will do that for us. Counting down the months for its release!!

Author:   Linkmiester
Date:   May 16, 05 at 9:54pm (PST)
Was up everyone. Im Linkmiester. Ive been on this forum for a while now and I love Battlfront. Im pretty sure the second one will be better.

Author:   MDX
Date:   May 18, 05 at 3:55am (PST)
I don't ever really bother to reply in introduction threads but ah, oh well. MDX is about as short as you can shorten my username, and I've been here for quite a while as well.

Author:   Boss707
Date:   May 20, 05 at 2:32am (PST)
Hi Everbody im Boss707 im i am really looking forward to this game it LOOKS SO F*ING COOL!!!!!!!!!! omg but i really love SW and this looks so much better than SWBF1. and jedis thats awsome! u can be General Grivous! so cant wait for this game and hope to see u guys on the forums.

Date:   May 20, 05 at 5:26pm (PST)
What else will we be able to post up on this thread cos in a while most of the people who come on here will have already introduced themselves and it will just become a pointless thread. We should make it a kind of General Discussion thread aswell as being an Introduction one.

Author:   JJBDude
Date:   May 22, 05 at 10:47am (PST)
Hey I am JJBdude 48 but I like to be known as JJBDude. This game got a good preview rating in OPS2 magazine which I read monthly so there is a chance I will get it. I am a fan of Star Wars and I do enjoy playing the games so I will pop in now and then and post a bit.

Author:   The Unknown 2399
Date:   May 22, 05 at 2:54pm (PST)
Hey everybody im the unknown,i been replying on battlefront 1 and 2 and im gamesgru on gamespot fourms. and i eat ps3 lovers

Date:   May 23, 05 at 5:16pm (PST)
Glad to see that there's afew more people turning up. I thought for awhile that ther'd be like a message every evry other day but hopefully now there's more it should get busier. We should get afew of the people at the SWBF forum to come here and liven it up a bit.

Author:   Pip
Date:   May 28, 05 at 8:26pm (PST)
Heylo, my names Dark blader but you can call me Db for short. I enjoyed the 1st installment of Battlefront more than I thought I would, as I prefer games you play as Jedi or Sith [either way a lightsabre]. I still have not watched the trailer for for II but will hopefully watch it some time this week. Well I'll try to be around here more often, catch you all later!

Date:   May 28, 05 at 10:42pm (PST)
Hey Db and everyone else who's introduced themselves glad to see that the numbers are going up slowly but surely and hopefully in the next months it'll be busy 24-7. Still counting down the months for the release of SWBF2 but looking from the vids that are there on the other websites its surely looking good.

Author:   The Precusor
Date:   May 29, 05 at 3:41pm (PST)
Sup everyone?
I'm The Precusor, TP for short. I didn't even know there was gonna be a Battlefront II, if it's anything like one I'll be very impressed. I loved playing Clones in the 1st game.
Cath you all later!

Date:   May 29, 05 at 4:06pm (PST)
The new game is meant to be a massive step up from the first one with space battles, playable Jedi, many other battlefront to choose from e.g Tantive IV and Episode III ones. There's also gonna be a new sprint function which will probably help alot seeing as the battles are gonna be much bigger than BF1 and also you'll be able to change character at command posts.

Author:   GregtheGreat
Date:   May 29, 05 at 11:07pm (PST)
Liking the look of this game, the thing that put me off the original Battlefront was the fact you couldn't play as any Jedi/Sith, it was still a good game but was lacking that. Now with them being able for play I'm looking forward to this game and will be definitely getting it

Date:   May 29, 05 at 11:32pm (PST)
Hey GregtheGreat or can i call you Greg for short. Your right being able to play as Jedi will be great on BF2 and also the space battles look pretty good as well.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.