Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Newbies Corner - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/24413/t1300177-newbies-corner/9.htm

Author:   Awsomness4Pres
Date:   Aug 03, 11 at 8:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Newbies Corner
-------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone, my name is Awsomness4Pres, and my favlourite Pokemon is Mienshao.

Author:   PkmnNewb
Date:   Aug 04, 11 at 8:22pm (PST)
My name is not important but you call me pkmn newb.

Author:   Vanity12
Date:   Oct 08, 11 at 4:03pm (PST)
Hey there , everyone . Im Vanity , and Im new to Neoseeker . If anyone wants to battle or trade , just let me know and I will let you know if Im up for it ^w^

I love all Pokémon , but my favorite would have to be either Servine or Ampharos . I dont like the shiny form of Ampharos , but I love shiny Servine .

Author:   PokeMasterStar1
Date:   Nov 12, 11 at 6:38am (PST)
Hi people of Pokemon!
I'm not very new to neoseeker, but I am to battling and trading. I can tell a good trade, don't get me wrong, but I'm not the best. Also, I still have a LOT to learn about battling. I rely on Bron too much. Plus, I also need to learn to switch Pokemon! I have a level 84 Houndoom and my second highest is a level 57 Raichu! Anwyas, I still need to learn a lot, so I feel as the newbies corner is the best thing.
PS, I am not into shinies and stuff like that. As I said, I don't know what EV'S, or, UT's are, so, if you say anything like that, you're going to have to explain.
PS again, My favorite is Houndoom. Pokemon Pearl is my first game and I know a lot of you out there have level 100's and what-not, but nothing compares to me and my Houndoom's bond. She is my strongest with a moveset of Flamethrower, Fireblast, Dark Pulse, and Return. It's ability is Flash Fire. Houndoom to me has a perfect type combination. And a perfect ability, Flint of the E4 was very easy with this ability. I'm currently trying to get to the Magma Stone in Stark Mountain.

PS AGAIN, Yes, I said she to all of you gender disbelievers.

Author:   protoman13
Date:   Dec 05, 11 at 2:01am (PST)
Nooby to Gen4, but I played Crystal for like 200 hours.

So anyway I got a question about Shellos. I've spent some time training it, but it doesn't look like it'll come in useful for any of the gyms. And should I not let it evolve so it learns Muddy Water at lvl 37 instead of Gastrodon learning at lvl 41? Or is it not a big deal? I needed a water pokemon, but with no Fire gym I'm a little disappointed I spent some time training it up 12 lvls.

Author:   AllyCasualty
Date:   Aug 06, 12 at 7:08pm (PST)
Hey everyone, I'm AllyCasualty. But you guys can call me Allycat for short, it's kind of an old nickname I had when I was younger.
My favorite Pokemon would have to be, mm.. Mienshao.
I would offer to battle or trade or something, but I recently reset my Pokemon Pearl and started a new game. But oh well!

Author:   The4thFang
Date:   Aug 11, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
Salutations, everyone. Let's see...

Least favorite pokemon... cryogonal. Looks like a rejected yugioh card.
Favorite legendary: Kyogre.
Favorite pokemon: Gardevoir. And Absol.

hmm. Looks like i'm done.

Author:   balvish1313
Date:   May 03, 13 at 8:44am (PST)
Most disliked: Slowpoke/Slowbro.
Most favorite legendary: Ho-oh.

Author:   YaellesAFrigginNut
Date:   Sep 17, 13 at 7:02pm (PST)
It looks like nobody is around here anymore but what the heck - I'll try.

Ok so it has taken me quite a bit of work to try to figure out all 3 or 4 or 7 or...however many different possible ways there are to trade & battle between these Pokemon DS games and I have FINALLY gotten some progress made with doing some swapping between my copies of White & Black 2 and even Pearl with I think it was White.....But YIKES. Its just SO hard to keep track of because there is the
palpad registering thing
the place where you migrate
the pokemon centers....
whatever else I am leaving out

And anyway where I am left now is that I have my copy of Platinum that has not been played much that I would like to get one specific Pokemon from another of my games onto. I just cant figure out how to get this done! Platinum would not accept the friend codes from most of my other games, so the PalPad method was out.

Could somebody tell me what my options are for either trading or transferring or just plain communicating at all with Platinum & other DS Pokemon games?? HUGE huge massive thanks ahead of time!

Author:   DS_Master_For_3Years
Date:   Dec 31, 13 at 3:40am (PST)
Hey, can i ask something?

I can't get the HM Rock Climb after i battle the Ice-type gym leader.

Anyone can help?

Author:   dead_fawns
Date:   Jan 29, 14 at 8:27pm (PST)
Hey im new here anyone still on this thing?
i just found my pearl again and have decided to do it all over again c:

Author:   Zeezow
Date:   Jul 01, 14 at 2:15pm (PST)
quote dead_fawns
Hey im new here anyone still on this thing?
i just found my pearl again and have decided to do it all over again c:
Most people are around in the Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire forum, or the Pokemon General forum!
You can find everyone there :3
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
General Pokemon

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.