Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions Round 3: Pokéfans Unite! - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/24412/t1221860-introductions-round-3-pok-fans-unite/13.htm

Author:   jeroenn95
Date:   Jan 09, 10 at 9:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions Round 3: Pokéfans Unite!
-------------------------------------------
Hi all,
I'm Jeroen from the lil Netherlands near Germany and France:)

I'm new here but not so new at pokemon anymore =]

Fav pokemon? ... I really love Alakazam and Lucario for some reason.

Author:   Pokefan956
Date:   Jan 10, 10 at 10:01am (PST)
i am pokefan956, too from the netherlands, and i am on this forum for my pokemon fusion contest.

Author:   ashii
Date:   Jan 15, 10 at 6:45am (PST)
Hiya! I'm ash.
Feel free to add me, i'm a bit of a nub. I've got no Poke' friends. Lol

Author:   Ren_Dan_Pal
Date:   Apr 09, 10 at 3:26pm (PST)
Hey, Ren here.
Been playing Pokémon since I was 9 and I'm 19 almost 20.

Author:   thsols
Date:   Apr 25, 10 at 4:55am (PST)
Hi there!
My name is Ilian And I am from Bulgaria
Here there are not so many fans of the Pokemon games so it is really troublesome for me to find trade or battle buddies
Anyway feel free to drop me a line and add me as a friend so I could finally finish my pokedex It is only 37 pokemon missing
I am playing Diamond Version and also will play the new gold as soon as it arrives in this Forgoten from God land
Anyway My name is ilian in the game and my friend code is
1547 6612 2129
thanks
Sorry but I am working and will answer posts a bit later, so I am sorry or the inconvenience.

Author:   Origin
Date:   Apr 25, 10 at 5:39am (PST)
Welcome to the forum, guys.

Author:   bluewar40
Date:   Apr 28, 10 at 9:19pm (PST)
Hi guys i joined a couple weeks ago but havnt really noticed this thread till now. Im a decent pokemon player but my wifi connector broke 2 days be4 i joined. Well once i get a new one ill be up on the forums requesting battles and such so all you better get ready for the "War Animals", my wifi team.

Author:   DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Date:   Apr 29, 10 at 9:50am (PST)
Info About Me, ACCLAIM, The Dragon Master!!!

Am the Ultimate Dragon Master and Champion of the Pokemon Universe. I live in the Land of Dragonaurus where a huge statue of Dragonaurus is and I live in it. No one in this Universe has ever challenged me in a battle and returned because they will always die before am touched! There arent much people who have challenged me considering the time Ive existed because they never survived the long and difficult road to their final destination-The Dragonaurus Statue. All those who survived the road used powerful Super Legendary Pokemons-Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. But they couldnt even touch my incredibly accurate Horndrilling Dragonite who isnt even a basic legendary pokemon. Of every specie of pokemon, there is only a 1 in 370000000 chance of getting the very perfect pokemon. But guess what? All my pokemons are perfect. And the reason to that is quite obvious. It is because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. I also have a Tyranitar, Kingdra, Charizard, Aerodactyl and a Dragonaurus who is the ultimate dragon pokemon in the universe. But none of these pokemons have ever battled a single trainer before because my Dragonite always sweeps through enemies team without being hurt. Am not only the ultimate Champion in pokemon but am also the worlds best fighter myself. With my Great Dragon Sword, I can cut open even the hardest Shuckle Shell just by tapping it with sword. My Great Dragon Sword also allows me to change the weather even to weathers which doesnt exist on Earth such as the storm of Great Red Spot and Great Dark Spot. But am never harmed by the storm because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. So you still want to challenge the Fabulous Magnificent Me? Ha, youre just a useless n00b who doesnt care about his life! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...prepare to lose! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Author:   Oceanic Sun
Date:   May 28, 10 at 1:16am (PST)
this place kinda died without me.
ps: hello

Author:   CradilyGirl
Date:   Jul 20, 10 at 9:45pm (PST)
Hey, I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to introduce myself, my fave pokemon is Cradily.

Author:   Tirannaniel
Date:   Aug 16, 10 at 4:16pm (PST)
Hey, I'm Tirannaniel, Tir for short. I just started playing pokemon again so I might hang out in this forum a bit =]

Author:   Cai_zhong
Date:   Nov 26, 10 at 1:31pm (PST)
Hi I'm also new to the forum. I can't wait to get into the battling here since this forum is the most active from what I have found.

Author:   Beta
Date:   Dec 04, 10 at 12:29pm (PST)
I'm not new to this forum but I haven't introduced my self yet (I know, very rude). Hi I'm wiikid10 and I'm happy to help anyone who needs it

Author:   supcuz14
Date:   May 21, 11 at 7:02pm (PST)
Hey what's up.
I've been playing pokemon since red and blue days but I'm just now starting to get into competitive battling and EV training. I have already learned a bit from this site I figured I'd make an account and learn even more.

Author:   Darksaphira
Date:   May 25, 11 at 4:09pm (PST)
I am Darksaphira and i am totaly new to this forum^^
I am from Germany, and i really looove Pokemon
I love the games, and spriting with them and thinking about pokemon stories
My Favourites are Absol, Lucario and Umbreon i think... but i love most of them^^

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.