Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Which Keyboard for Nexus 7 Should I Choose? Please Help. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/24/t1897628-which-keyboard-for-nexus-7-should-choose-please-help/

Author:   SamanthaW
Date:   Aug 26, 13 at 3:47am (PST)
Subject:   Which Keyboard for Nexus 7 Should I Choose? Please Help.
-------------------------------------------
I bought my Nexus 7 a week ago, and I so love it! However, I am currently having a hard time choosing the best keyboard for it. I headed over to ebay but had no luck at all and just this morning, I made a search at amazon and had stumble upon these two beautiful and cheap keyboards though I can't decide which one to buy. I would really appreciate it if you can give me any opinion or suggestion though.

Here are the links to the keyboards I like by the way.

Keyboard One.
Keyboard Two.

Thank you so much!

Author:   newbi
Date:   Mar 16, 14 at 8:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: Which Keyboard for Nexus 7 Should I Choose? Please Help.
quote SamanthaW
I bought my Nexus 7 a week ago, and I so love it! However, I am currently having a hard time choosing the best keyboard for it. I headed over to ebay but had no luck at all and just this morning, I made a search at amazon and had stumble upon these two beautiful and cheap keyboards though I can't decide which one to buy. I would really appreciate it if you can give me any opinion or suggestion though.

Keyboard One.
Keyboard Two.

Thank you so much!

i like keyboard one, i think it's elegant

Date:   Mar 22, 14 at 10:56pm (PST)
quote newbi
quote SamanthaW

Keyboard One.
Keyboard Two.

Thank you so much!

i like keyboard one, i think it's elegant
Thank you. I got that one as well.

Author:   naomi12
Date:   Apr 01, 14 at 10:38pm (PST)
Use the google keyboard if you can or the swift key. you can easily download them from the play store

Date:   Apr 06, 14 at 5:22am (PST)
quote naomi12
Use the google keyboard if you can or the swift key. you can easily download them from the play store
Thank you.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.