Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Forum Suggestions & Feedback - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/23172/t683571-forum-suggestions-feedback/13.htm

Author:   Ville_Valo
Date:   Jan 17, 10 at 9:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Forum Suggestions & Feedback
-------------------------------------------
Why thank you!

That's a good idea, though I don't think altering the content of the thread is a good idea, it's not really what we do.

Author:   Quetzalcoatl
Date:   Jan 17, 10 at 11:09pm (PST)
How about adding a link of Luigi Panache's homebrew stickied thread on the threads header. I'm not sure if they're call headers, but I'm referring the top part (the white space in between the threads pages and the forums profile links) of a thread, not the post itself. This post suites well to be added there

Luigi Panache currently has PSPtube 2.0 as the application to watch youtube videos of preference. I'm not sure if youtube videos are viewable in that version of PSPtube, but I suggest a second link for a distinct application and I'm talking 'bout PSPGo! :D:D.

Date:   Jan 18, 10 at 1:04am (PST)
Like I said, I'm not really interested in changing the content of the thread.
You mean PSP Go!Tube? Does that work? Is it any better? It's only been out a week or so. I added that UltimatePSPTube link just today after your post, and I used that one because I know it works.

Author:   Quetzalcoatl
Date:   Jan 18, 10 at 2:50am (PST)
Yeah it works . It also lets you customize the sites you want to have which gives it a huge plus .

And about the thread, I totally agree with you hence I'm Ville Valo fan. I went to a concert in 2005 and it was damn great! I think I almost cried but I tried not to. Didn't want mah friends to think I'm a sissy .

Date:   Jan 18, 10 at 3:04am (PST)
Okay, I'll switch the link in the guide over to Go!Tube as soon as I can. I'm a bit busy at the moment. I don't even listen to his music any more...but the name's stuck

Author:   imsmart2
Date:   Jul 03, 10 at 1:44am (PST)
OFW 6.30 is out. We can now group our games based on their format.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.