reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/23/t1787753-nfl-2012-ii/34.htm

Author:   Lesley Pro_04
Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 1:15pm (PST)
Subject:   re: NFL 2012 II
-------------------------------------------
quote Red Devil 4 Life
Is Pro Bowl worth watching?
It will be if they play as if they give a shit, which hasn't been the case in recent years. I may not be in the best of shape, but I could have given a hell of a lot more effort than the players on the field last year.

Author:   Red Devil 4 Life
Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 1:24pm (PST)
quote Lesley Pro_04
quote Red Devil 4 Life
It will be if they play as if they give a shit, which hasn't been the case in recent years. I may not be in the best of shape, but I could have given a hell of a lot more effort than the players on the field last year.
Just checked the roster and quite a few players pulling out with injury. If your point is true they probably aren't then. *bleep* it watching royal rumble instead.

Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 1:27pm (PST)
That's what I'll be doing as well Red Devil 4 Life because that should be a good card. I went to that particular PPV two years ago and it was worth it!

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 4:30pm (PST)
quote Red Devil 4 Life
Not at all

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 6:07pm (PST)
I watched it until the half for entertainment but I won't be watching anymore.

Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 9:53pm (PST)
Since I missed the Pro Bowl, I gotta ask: was it any good? Or was I right to miss it?

Author:   Dynamite
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 5:50am (PST)
quote Lesley Pro_04
Since I missed the Pro Bowl, I gotta ask: was it any good? Or was I right to miss it?
Total blowout for NFC. Defense was half-hearted and the AFC just didn't put up any credible competition. It was worth watching for moments like Jeff Saturday lining up on the AFC side for one play for a last snap to Peyton Manning but that was about it. It wasn't worth watching from a competition perspective, but I'm not sure it's conceivable that would be the case in an all-star game anyway. It's practically impossible. I think you just have to watch the Pro Bowl with different expectations than a regular game and accept that.

Author:   bruin
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 6:17am (PST)
I didn't even realize the Pro Bowl was on. Shows how interested I was in seeing it. Lol.

Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 6:29am (PST)
The fact that Ben was passed up by Schaub and Luck oh gawd my sides.

Shittty bullshit shit like that is going to keep him from the hof. That's like the fourth time he's been passed on by at least one qb less deserving that him. The game doesn't matter but people really care about those bids on a resume for some reason.

Author:   pestar93820
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 6:37am (PST)

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 7:03am (PST)
quote Dynamite
quote Lesley Pro_04
Total blowout for NFC. Defense was half-hearted and the AFC just didn't put up any credible competition. It was worth watching for moments like Jeff Saturday lining up on the AFC side for one play for a last snap to Peyton Manning but that was about it. It wasn't worth watching from a competition perspective, but I'm not sure it's conceivable that would be the case in an all-star game anyway. It's practically impossible. I think you just have to watch the Pro Bowl with different expectations than a regular game and accept that.
Seems to me that on both sides the defense doesn't play with any will to win at all.

Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 7:16am (PST)
quote PEStar

He probably cried after

Author:   The Blode
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 7:29am (PST)
quote Demonfurby
quote PEStar

He probably cried after
and thanked jesus

Author:   pestar93820
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 7:40am (PST)
Then killed a guy.

Allegedly.

Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 5:55pm (PST)
Saw a column on ESPN.com mentioning how Colin Kapernick was put up for adoption by his birth mother, and the two of them haven't met. While the San Francisco 49ers QB isn't curious about his birth mother, his adoptive parents have met with his real mother, Heidi Russo, even though Colin wasn't there.

I don't know if Colin will ever budge on this issue, but I think it would be worth it if he met his real mother. Then again, I don't know what that situation is like, and it's up to him at the end of the day.

Donald Driver is calling it a career after 14 seasons, all of which spent with the Green Bay Packers. A seventh-round pick in the 1999 NFL Draft [213th Pick overall], he is the team's all-time leader in both receptions [743] and Yards at 10,137; and in addition to being a part of the Packers team that won Super Bowl 45 over the Steelers he was selected to four Pro Bowls. Only one player played more games with the Green Bay Packers: Brett Favre.

Donald Driver is one of the leagues's best personalities and community service workers. Seriously, this one hurts because Driver's been one of the best players on and off the field. Donald Driver best get into the NFL Hall of Fame, or else there's something wrong with the voters.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.