Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Vader? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22858/t536172-vader/3.htm

Author:   Master Swampert
Date:   May 22, 05 at 12:54am (PST)
Subject:   re: Vader?
-------------------------------------------
With this whole "vader" thing, dosent he look just like evil aniken? Or does he wear that huge black suit?

Author:   Nikolai Diavolo
Date:   May 22, 05 at 5:04pm (PST)
quote Master Swampert
With this whole "vader" thing, dosent he look just like evil aniken? Or does he wear that huge black suit?
Anakin Skywalker becomes "Darth Vader" after helping in the murder of Mace Windu. From that point on, he ceases to be Anakin and is Vader. You therefore play as Darth Vader for two Jedi Temple-based and one Mustafar-based mission, where Vader is young, fit, healthy and wears a hood. As a bonus, you can also play as the armoured Darth Vader in a replay of the duel from the Death Star in "Episode IV: A New Hope", and the armoured Vader is also a character in the multiplayer versus, along with the regular Anakin-looking Vader.

Author:   Sephiroth VII
Date:   May 22, 05 at 6:22pm (PST)
I wish Darth Maul was a playable character in this game, that would be cool.

Author:   Pip
Date:   May 23, 05 at 12:19am (PST)
Heh, I now find Ben Kenobi alot easier to beat as Darth Vader before.

Nonetheless is was very annoying whenever I had to heal, the old man just keeps on hitting me even after I force push him ¬_¬

Author:   The Precusor
Date:   May 23, 05 at 2:23pm (PST)
I was Darth Vader was s**t slow. The blocks are much like Obi Wan, I prefered Anakin block way better.

It would have been cool if they put in Vader's fight with Luke from Episode 6 though.

Author:   ssj4 vegito
Date:   May 26, 05 at 10:56pm (PST)
darth vader is good man, his attacks are somewhat slow and his blocking isn't great but his force damage is astounding

Author:   The Precusor
Date:   May 27, 05 at 7:37pm (PST)
quote ssj4 vegito
darth vader is good man, his attacks are somewhat slow and his blocking isn't great but his force damage is astounding
Really?
I didn't think his force damage was particularly that strong. Though some force attacks are quite impressive.

Author:   ssj4 vegito
Date:   May 27, 05 at 9:39pm (PST)
yeah his force neck break does about a third of damage by tself and the lightning of his is dangerous, my friend does with darth vader is he does the choke on you and that shocks you and it does about half damage, he is alot better than most of yall give him credit for

Author:   whoistheguyaboveme
Date:   Mar 02, 12 at 1:44am (PST)
yeah i guess vader is ok. i mean i used him and i find him playable. he is more fun to kill though..

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.