Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Stuck on the gnome village (possible progression blocker) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22841/t988198-stuck-on-gnome-village-possible-progression-blocker/

Author:   compound84
Date:   Aug 31, 07 at 1:43pm (PST)
Subject:   Stuck on the gnome village (possible progression blocker)
-------------------------------------------
hi, basically i setup my jobs as 2 warriors a thief and a white mage, went up the dragons mountain, met Dech (sp??) obtained the first "mini" scroll, went into the healing forest obtained the second one.... now i understand that i need to be able to shrink every one of my party to enter the gnome village, but my white mage only has the ability to cast 3 2nd level spells, leaving one of my guys without being shrunk

i figured i change my thief to a white mage and battle for a bit until he gains the ability to cast a 2nd level spell...... now in the summary it shows he has 0/3 and has done for ages, so i figure that he needs to rest or restore at one of those fountai type things... but given the location and the lack of access to any kind of inn or fountain it seems that it is impossible for him to recharge the MP required to cast the one required spell

is this the end for my game? 6 hours wasted?.... quite disapointed if this is as its the first FF game ive actually got into, not usually my type of game, and figured a bug like this would have been found

shut me up if im completely missing the point on this and that there is an easy solution... thanks alot

Author:   Eliwood the Slayer
Date:   Aug 31, 07 at 2:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Stuck on the gnome village (possible progression blocker)
There's an option at the bottom when you pick who you shrink that says "everyone" or something in the lines of that. Use that one.

Author:   am3930
Date:   Aug 31, 07 at 2:34pm (PST)
In addition to that, do you have any ****ing idea what the healing forest is? You know, there is a good reason there are three springs there.

Author:   yullyuk
Date:   Aug 31, 07 at 2:46pm (PST)
seriously i agree with am3930, 'HEALING' forest, doesn't get anymore obvious than that... also wats ur level?

Author:   am3930
Date:   Aug 31, 07 at 2:48pm (PST)
What dose his level matter?

Author:   compound84
Date:   Aug 31, 07 at 3:07pm (PST)
aghhh damn my stupidity lol, thanks alot guys.... im sure i tried that lake quickly before, must just have not hit the collision point when trying it, the name "healing" did make me think about it, figured there was a hidden potion somewhere or something

NICE ONE!!!!!

Author:   yullyuk
Date:   Aug 31, 07 at 5:30pm (PST)
quote am3930
What dose his level matter?
he could level to gain more mp on his mage, becuase he said he only had 3 on one level

Author:   idave4321
Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 5:44am (PST)
My iPhone seems to freeze and drop out as soon as I go to the village, I shrunk all members, not sure what's causing it :/

Author:   R4lo
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 10:18pm (PST)
Where is the gnome village my guys R already mini but can't find the village

Author:   The masked man
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 9:18pm (PST)
after you jump from dragons peak its on the lower left forrest. make sure every one is mini

Author:   thecrow82
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 5:20pm (PST)
Only have level one spells and can't go anywhere

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.