Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Dragon Peak. - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22841/t814594-dragon-peak/4.htm

Author:   mettaur
Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 1:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: Dragon Peak.
-------------------------------------------
Talk to the Gnome at the Healing Copse. He'll give you a mini spell. But I think Desch has already given you one at Dragon's Peak.

Anyhow, be sure to have either a White Mage or Red Mage with sufficient MP and equip the mini spell on him/her. Then cast it to your WHOLE party.

Go out of the Healing Copse and go directly south into the big forest. You'll hit the Gnome Village somewhere in the middle of the forest.

Author:   sheep_happenz
Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 1:42am (PST)
quote mettaur_15
Talk to the Gnome at the Healing Copse. He'll give you a mini spell. But I think Desch has already given you one at Dragon's Peak.

Anyhow, be sure to have either a White Mage or Red Mage with sufficient MP and equip the mini spell on him/her. Then cast it to your WHOLE party.

Go out of the Healing Copse and go directly south into the big forest. You'll hit the Gnome Village somewhere in the middle of the forest.
Oh ok thnx anywho I no this is TOALLY off topic but nobosy would post in those forums..marioandLuigi-PiT or MarioHoops3on3??!! Oh and once you heal the girl and get to the secret tunnel can you go back to normal size, its hard to fight and especially cuz the nepto dragon, how do I kill him!!??

This message was edited by sheep_happenz on Jan 13 2007.

Author:   am3930
Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 6:24pm (PST)
Don't bother trying. Try exploring the world a little. There's a nice little temple where the Nepto Dragon used to sleep, right? So maybe if you go there you can learn something about him, for example, why he's rampaging around destroying ships.

Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 8:08pm (PST)
once I get out of gnome village can i turn back to normal size??

Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 8:58pm (PST)
You sure can. Just cast Mini on your whole party again.

Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 9:41pm (PST)
Wtf my fire staff didnt do fire dmg -_- last time i did this part i didnt equipped it and selcted it as item and did lik 100 dmg but equipped it did 1 (i was mini in both cases)!!! WTF and i went in the temple he was missing a jewel in his eye but it wouldnt let me click anything, i cant go anywhere what do I do!!?? does mp go up by level??

Author:   LyallAurion
Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 11:09pm (PST)
When you're Mini, all of your melee attacks do 1 point of damage.

OMG you can use a Fire Staff like that? xD Cool! Since you used it like that, it probably worked like a Bomb Arm.

Author:   Egore
Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 11:13pm (PST)
WTF and i went in the temple he was missing a jewel in his eye but it wouldnt let me click anything, i cant go anywhere what do I do!!??
When you go to the dragon with the missing eye, cast mini on your entire party and go into his eye.

Author:   SamusX10
Date:   Jan 13, 07 at 11:48pm (PST)
Yes, but MP goes up very slowly for every level you gain. It's better to have more than one character capable of using the spell as a fallback just in case you run out too quickly.

Date:   Jan 14, 07 at 2:28am (PST)
quote LyallAurion
When you're Mini, all of your melee attacks do 1 point of damage.

OMG you can use a Fire Staff like that? xD Cool! Since you used it like that, it probably worked like a Bomb Arm.

You didn't know that, Lyall? All staves can be used by mages as items. Great MP saver.

Date:   Jan 14, 07 at 2:44am (PST)
Yeah, why do you think they say cast (spell name)? You can only target 1 person though.

Date:   Jan 14, 07 at 3:34am (PST)
But how do I get in the eye i was all mini and I clicked the head like 10 times?

Author:   cheatheadVIII
Date:   Jan 14, 07 at 3:52am (PST)
There is a General Discussion thread For those questions. Otherwise try to stay on topic.~Mettaur_15 owns me

Date:   Jan 14, 07 at 5:22pm (PST)
ERG this game hates me last time i clicked every part of the statue and nothing but now 1 click and Im inside!!lol

Date:   Jan 14, 07 at 5:51pm (PST)
Just walk streaght into it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.