Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction thread - page 18

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22841/t472239-introduction-thread/18.htm

Author:   Lenox
Date:   Mar 14, 09 at 7:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction thread
-------------------------------------------
Awesome game, i loved it. But before i finished it my sis took the game away with her when she went away to University. >_><_><_<
I'm Lenox/Vanesse. Nice to meet you all!

Author:   Lilith57
Date:   Mar 24, 09 at 8:30pm (PST)
Hey I'm Lilith, I'm pretty new but I think I'm gonna be here a while because something's wrong with my wifi and I wanna get the legendary blacksmith etc unlocked... don't know exactly what's up with it, but I digress (what a good word!)
I also play pokemon, and sims 2, but this game is my favourite
And... it is possible... I may talk too much. Depends on whether or not I get addicted to this site. And from the way things are looking, that's a probability.

Author:   Reyna
Date:   Apr 19, 09 at 2:01am (PST)
*^*/) My name is Reyna~ I'm from Central Florida and am 18.

I bought this game in 2006, and never beat it. I picked it up a couple weeks ago and remember why I fell in love with it. Now I wants a flock of cute Onion Knights! :3 So halp me get some friend codes! <3

Author:   AirNoi
Date:   Apr 20, 09 at 6:17pm (PST)
Hello I'm Noi i just picked this game up about two weeks ago and haven't put it down, neglecting my school work to play FF3 especially my weekends, please help me out i need to get the ultimate weapon and onion knight.

Author:   BSHO
Date:   Apr 22, 09 at 4:20am (PST)
Hi there. My name is brent i have always enjoyed RPG's. I have played, Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Guild wars and some expansions, Titan quest, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Two Worlds, Pokemon Blue, Red, and Pearl.

I just started playing Final Fantasy and im mad at myself i didnt play must sooner!!! im playing FF 3 for Ds now and i love it, "although im stuck on Medusa atm lol" but anyway im going to try to beat 3, then go to 4 on ds, and i bought final fantasy 7 on ebay a few days ago for $56. Its crazy how much that game is worth!!! so i will go to 7 after 4 and i also bought 9 so after 7 im going to 9. i dont have a ps2 or ps3 to play X or X-2 or XII so im going to get a ps3 to play those in the future.

so its nice to become a member of this forum. its such a large forum and thats awesome.

Author:   Venron
Date:   May 01, 09 at 6:18pm (PST)
Hello, my name is Craig, and I have been playing Final Fantasy for too long. I have purchased a couple of game systems specifically to play different incarnations of this series. I still have my original Nintendo with a FFI cartridge, and my Super Nintendo with FFII and FFIII (aka FFIV and FFVI in Japan). So, I have played the following (I have not beat them all, but I have at least played them):

FFI, FFII, FFIII (currently playing), FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXI, FFXII, FF-Tactics, FF Mystic Quest. I have the borderline FF games (Legends, Adventure, and Crystal Chronicles).

Good to see there is a healthy following here

Author:   Shadowstar96
Date:   May 28, 09 at 5:57pm (PST)
Hiya, I'm Shadowstar96, but you can call me Shadow or Star.
I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy and FF3 is no exception!

Author:   xxxRockerxxx
Date:   May 29, 09 at 1:38am (PST)
This is forum is more or less one of the dead ones on neoseeker. Regardless, welcome, I'm sure you'll find other forums to post on neoseeker.

You'll find your anwser to your avatar question here.

Author:   Rockrman
Date:   Jun 08, 09 at 5:30pm (PST)
Hello all.

I just bought this game today.

Can't wait to test it out after I finish IV.

Name's Rockrman

Author:   Koichi
Date:   Sep 16, 09 at 8:30am (PST)
I'm Koichi.I've played FF:III,FF:IV,FF:Crystal Chronicles,FF:VII Crisis Core,FF:Tactics Advance.

Author:   ambiesushi
Date:   Oct 30, 09 at 2:42am (PST)
(I tend to ramble)
KONICHIWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Amber and I've owned Final Fantasy III since October 25th, 2009, which I purchased used at Gamestop after arguing with myself (and my sister) for 10 minutes over which one to get (I just got a DS so I'm really excited). I really like Refia and Arc, so I named them after myself and my favorite comic arist. Anyone who wants to help me get the onion knight job or wants me to help them we can exchange codes via pm, because it shows to me that you honestly want to be my friend to help me instead of just wanting alot of friends, which is why I hate social networking sites. I'm really into this game, which is evident in the fact that I've been contributing to the articles like crazy and have been working on the job class all day today (except for the onion knight) So love me forever and send me your code if you want to be my best friend forever~

Author:   Redeemed Scholar
Date:   Apr 07, 10 at 12:21pm (PST)
Time to say hello, I'm Lisa and have been playing this game for far too long.

I have tended to stick to the same tried and trusted combination of jobs then decided to plough my way through the game taking each job all the way to the final showdown (apart from some of those that are superseded later in the game). I've had some pleasant surprises - who'd have thought a Bard would be such an asset. And some surprising disappointments - I currently have a Black Belt and it better pull it's socks up soon, waste of space!

My most effective combination when it came to fighting the Cloud of Darkness was by far - Sage, Summoner, Devout, Magus - she hardly laid a finger on them, though actually getting them to the final battle was hard work, their progress through the game was snail-like, all that spell-casting is a bit long-winded.

Author:   Hell Fire
Date:   Jun 08, 10 at 7:48am (PST)
I've played every other game in the series, and I got sick of saying "Yeah, I've played ALL of them..... except for 3" so I thought I would do something about it.

I haven't played an old school FF for AGES! It's awesome!

Author:   lanszx
Date:   May 15, 11 at 3:25am (PST)
Sup I'm lanzxs ... Can someone help me??? I'm stuck I can't get the 4th mail of king Alus I have the game on iPhone ... I want to go to the secret dungeon but I can't get the last mail ... Please help me and thank you in advance for help ing me ...

Author:   Candc4
Date:   Feb 03, 12 at 4:46pm (PST)
Hi I'm candc4 and I hungry for souls, ah I mean hungry for FF III. Good that was a good recovery they will never see it coming

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.