Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Invincible Headache - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22841/t1706752-invincible-headache/

Author:   FantasyNut
Date:   Jan 01, 12 at 9:09am (PST)
Subject:   Invincible Headache
-------------------------------------------
I'm on the iphone, and two days ago I got the invincible ship, saved, and then stopped playing. I do not remember what the instructions were to fly over the mountains, and I have tried everything to get the ship to go over them. Can someone please help? I have looked all over the internet and there isn't so much as a walkthrough or guide for FFIII on the iphone yet, it's all DS stuff so I'm not finding anything. Frustrating!!

Author:   Kris13
Date:   Jun 06, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Invincible Headache
Hi,did u ever figure out how to get the invincible over mountains?i did the same as u(but on the iPad)got the ship then didn't play it for a couple of days,I've looked everywhere for help and there just isn't any,if u could help it would be greatly appreciated,Thankyou,

Author:   The masked man
Date:   Jun 06, 12 at 9:33pm (PST)
On the Ipad you have to go up to the low mountain range and then position yourself correctly . When you do there should be a ! That pops up and then you can just touch the screen anywhere except on the ship and you'll fly over it.

Author:   Kornichez
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 12:55am (PST)
Anyone figured out for I phone yet how to get over mountains?

Author:   The masked man
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:52am (PST)
quote Kornichez
Anyone figured out for I phone yet how to get over mountains?
If you dont see the ! then its a glich, to fix it you can download a update on the game. there should be a update option under the game information on your phone or on the app store.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.