Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Who thinks characters like Knuckles and Shadow should be PLAYABLE in this game? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22332/t654374-who-thinks-characters-like-knuckles-shadow-should-playable-in-this-game/

Author:   King ing
Date:   Mar 08, 06 at 8:21am (PST)
Subject:   Who thinks characters like Knuckles and Shadow should be PLAYABLE in this game?
-------------------------------------------
I do. Running in 2D levels would rock with Knuckles and Shadow. Knuckles could have a big 2D stage with 3 master emerald fragments in it! He has to find them. Maybe this might happen if there's a Sonic Rush 2!

Author:   MusiKon
Date:   Mar 08, 06 at 6:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Who thinks characters like Knuckles and Shadow should be PLAYABLE in this game?
Shadow wasn't even in this game.

I noticed Shadow has been kept out of almost all the 2D games. I think it may be because his actions are very similar to Sonic's. Anyway, I'm sure they'll add more characters in the next game (minus the treasure hunting, doesn't feel as expansive if kept in 2D). And trust me, knowing Sega, there will be a Sonic Rush 2 (though there's a chance it won't have that name).

Date:   Mar 08, 06 at 7:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Who thinks characters like Knuckles and Shadow should be PLAYABLE in this game?
Sonic Rush:The return of Blaze

Author:   Barmy Brat
Date:   Mar 09, 06 at 11:10am (PST)
Using Blaze and her world as a one-off story was a good idea.

Please Sega, don't ruin the originality by bringing her back in the next game. It would be just like Shadow all over again.

Date:   Mar 10, 06 at 8:17am (PST)
Blaze is WAAAAAAAYY to tense!

Author:   Garrett_Walker
Date:   Jan 26, 07 at 4:12pm (PST)
Knuckles is always fun to be,shadow however,hes a bit past it now.they ruined him with his own game title in my opinion.

Author:   Punk100
Date:   Jan 27, 07 at 5:18am (PST)
Knuckles should
Shadow should
tales Should

Author:   Sonic freek
Date:   Feb 19, 07 at 12:44am (PST)
it's a great idea, but what about tails and cream and allow
sonic and blaze to transeform into Chaos Sonic and Sol Blaze when they find a certain gimick. and how about letting every carrecter play special stages

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Feb 19, 07 at 1:30am (PST)
Shadow would just be another Sonic considering this is a 2D game. The optional to use Knuckles in this game would be cool though. And Barmy Brat, why don't you want Blaze to be in another Sonic game? How would it ruin her originality?

Author:   Ziozone Emperor
Date:   Mar 18, 07 at 3:41pm (PST)
blaze already is in another game, on "sonic the hedgehog" for x360, and shadow would have an exception for sonic, the power to use the chaos powers, abd instead of bringing blaze to sonic's world, why don't bring sonic and all of the crew to blazes world? that would be a crazy but cool idea

Author:   snakeeyes382
Date:   Mar 20, 07 at 7:29pm (PST)
THat would be crazy yet it would be fun.

Author:   Sakura
Date:   Mar 23, 07 at 11:59am (PST)
quote Barmy_Brat
Please Sega, don't ruin the originality by bringing her back in the next game. It would be just like Shadow all over again.
I am one of the very few people who care about whether or not they put Shadow in games. I wish he was in every game, since he's my favorite. Although, I doubt there will be a Sonic game anytime soon that was as good as Adventure Battle 2. Tehe. ^-^

Author:   Ziozone Emperor
Date:   Mar 23, 07 at 8:43pm (PST)
shadow has a super cool past that i love to try to unveal by searching on sites,and i think i got a lot of it, like, everibody knows that when shadow was first created, there was a prototipe and a copy, the prototipe died in SA2B when he was helping supersonic and the shadow we play with in Sonic heroes and shadow the hedgehog is the copy

Author:   TobyVvV
Date:   Feb 24, 08 at 10:00am (PST)
Wrong, the prototype was the biolizard, and gerald screwed that up, then he made shadow, HE DIDNT DIE! he fell to the earth, left a huge crater, was found by eggman and was locked in a tank till sonic heroes, then we get told he has amnesia when rouge lets him out -.-

Author:   Pixiechix13
Date:   Jul 03, 09 at 8:22pm (PST)
Ah, yeah, I never really got into the whole storyline, but I do enjoy playing the game

PS.
I think Shadow would be a cool character to play

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.