Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Red Screen startup on Action Replay DSi. HELP?! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22323/t1547430-red-screen-startup-on-action-replay-dsi-help/2.htm

Author:   ar monster
Date:   Apr 14, 12 at 7:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: Red Screen startup on Action Replay DSi. HELP?!
-------------------------------------------
please help me! guy from above wrote this

Author:   ar monster
Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 2:10pm (PST)
quote bee guy
Oh I just read online that you go and hook your action replay up to your pc
load code manager onto screen
right click on the top left program
choose about astion replay from the pop up menu
now choose reset action replay button

I am very sorry to everyone who put like 900 codes on them because all codes WILL be deleted but it should work. It did work for mine so I wish you all luck on yours.
thank you

Author:   beasty587
Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
take it too game stop!!! *bleep*en tell them too get a stupid ass refond now!! then it ia a *bleep*en waste of $27.99 i had it in two days it broke.

Author:   beasty587
Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 8:24pm (PST)
it just burnd actiom replay when pluged up.

Author:   qwerty1234567891011
Date:   May 14, 12 at 6:42pm (PST)
just wait like 1/2 a year(i've done it)

Author:   ragnar
Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 12:26pm (PST)
quote xSilentz Supr3me
i just need button because i cant find a plug for my computer
same here i cant find my usb cord and its really bugging me that i cant use my action replay

Author:   monster bva
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 8:17am (PST)
press L+R+A+B+Y+X at the same time

Author:   AHHH
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 12:05pm (PST)
when i try to start code manager it just searches for devise do i have to do something or what i do have it all
hooked up

Author:   D'angelo
Date:   Jul 13, 12 at 6:22am (PST)
everybody listen n order to fix this problem don't waste your money and having to reinstall your codes just click R and L when this "product is not licensed or endorsed by nintendo" shows up on the screen and instead of it going from that screen to a blank red screen on the bottom it will work and start loading the codes i did this numerous times and it may take a few tries for it to work

Author:   mr creamsicle101
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 10:24am (PST)
i have the same problem. but when i try to plug it in to the computer, it says i need a disc and i dont have a disc that came with it.

Author:   Gavin
Date:   Aug 04, 12 at 6:22pm (PST)
The RSod (red screen of death) is caused when a game cartridge or the action replay is removed while it's loading codes. The only way to fix this is to reset it. Strange enough my friend had the same problem. He was worried like What do I do!?!?111!!1! And he inserted into his DS at my house and it worked just fine. No idea how that happened.He still had all his codes too!

Author:   Maveric777
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 10:12am (PST)
I think i found what caused it but no solution so far. I was looking at the parts of a precode for Pokemon platinum titled 'Dsi users insert action replay after startup' or something to that effect and found that it had no data to it. I couldn't exit out and so i turned it off and on again hoping to reboot it. And that is where the infamous 'red screen of death' came to greet me.

Author:   Maveric777
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 10:17am (PST)
sorry for doubble post but i forgot to mention also my code manager had gone kaput from the moment i installed it.

Author:   problemssss
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
we need someone to save us with an answer i cant order one online due to no credit card on my parents. im living in ireland and it wouldnt be sold anywhere here (got mine in america but wont be going their again for a while) the worst part is, its my friends ar! i lost the USB cable and the disc that came with it. the screen goes red at startup (bottom screen) please help me!

Author:   Shadow104
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 4:39pm (PST)
Subject:   Red Screen startup on Action Replay DSi. HELP?!
Same red screen problem happened to me once. This happens from a few things...

1. Not cleaning the cartridge slot on either your DS/DSi system or your Action Replay DSi.

2. You have over flowed the amount of data the Action Replay DSi system can hold meaning you maxed out the memory BIG TIME.

3. You resetted your Action Replay DSi too many times. (You resetted your action Replay DSi when it didn't need resetted).

4. You installed codes for a game from another region such as PAL (Europe) or Japan onto your Action Replay DSi.

5. You ejected the Action Replay DSi from the DS/DSi system slot while the Action Replay DSi was either loading, erasing, transferring, or downloading data. This causes critical damage to your Action Replay DSi.

6. (This one is rare and not certain) If you named a code using a large variety of symbols only or the name of a code you created had a lot of symbols and very few normal letters. Or you named a code using a long name that the code name appears to go off the code-list screen.

7. You might have "combined" 2 or more codes into 1 code, thinking those 2 or more codes you combined would save space on your Action Replay DSi. This causes an anstable code to be present in your Action Replay DSi and can also ruin the DS game your trying to hack.

8. You left your Action Replay DSi in your DS/DSi system while the Action Replay DSi was connected to your computer. The manual says NOT TO DO THIS. The Action Replay DSi must be completely removed from your DS/DSi system before connecting it to a computer, unlike the old Action Replay DS, where that one allowed you to leave it in the system.

9. The version software on your DSi is too new (Newer than Version 1.4) meaning it is uncompatable to use with an Action Replay DSi. The new software restrains the system from allowing any "outside devices" not registered by Nintendo to not work on your DSi system.

10. This one is a real pain but it is also uncertain. You may have bumped the Action Replay DSi while it was in your DSi/DS system and that may have caused a loose connection in the contacts. So technically, the DSi/DS system THOUGHT you ejected the Action Replay DSi system when you really just accidentally bumped it.

11. You were uploading, downloading, or resetting your Action Replay DSi while it was connected to a computer and an unexpected power-outage occurred.

12. Static electricity shocked your Action Replay DSi system and caused critical damage to it.

Hope all these help!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.