Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Humble Indie Bundle 5 features Bastion, Amnesia, Psychonauts and more - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/21669/t1765091-humble-indie-bundle-5-features-bastion-amnesia-psychonauts-more/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   May 31, 12 at 11:41am (PST)
Subject:   Humble Indie Bundle 5 features Bastion, Amnesia, Psychonauts and more
-------------------------------------------
[[news:19334]]

Author:   tekmosis
Date:   May 31, 12 at 11:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: Humble Indie Bundle 5 features Bastion, Amnesia, Psychonauts and more
wow, this is their best one yet. I highly recommend getting this one. I have every game listed in this one except for Sword and Sworcery.

Author:   omnious
Date:   May 31, 12 at 12:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Humble Indie Bundle 5 features Bastion, Amnesia, Psychonauts and more
*le gasp* PSYCHONAUTS how i've missed you

Author:   DemonFowl
Date:   May 31, 12 at 12:28pm (PST)
My want... it's... it's off the charts!

Author:   Rune Ripper
Date:   May 31, 12 at 12:32pm (PST)
I sure hope I have enough in my paypal to beat the average. I'll be a sad Rune Ripper if not.

Author:   DNA2251
Date:   May 31, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
excellent lineup... SIMPLY EXCELLENT!

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   May 31, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
May have to get this despite already having Bastion and Amnesia..

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   May 31, 12 at 1:46pm (PST)
I am only missing Amnesia and Sword and Sworcery, so I'm not too keen on getting this. It's still a very good bundle, especially if you're missing one of the bigger games (Psychonauts or Bastion).

Actually, seeing as it comes with soundtracks, I'll get this anyway. Most humble bundles already have games I already own anyway so it's not like this'll be the first time when I get a bundle where most of the games I already have XD

Author:   zakislam
Date:   May 31, 12 at 1:47pm (PST)
Just bought this. Amazing deal. And the fact that the money goes to the charity and you can choose how much goes to the developer too... wish I would have jumped on earlier humble bundles.

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   May 31, 12 at 1:51pm (PST)
Freaking amazing lineup. Highly recommend Sword & Sworcery to anyone who hasn't already played it.

Author:   DemonFowl
Date:   May 31, 12 at 4:41pm (PST)
Just bought it. I haven't been this excited in months!

Author:   bluexy
Date:   May 31, 12 at 9:35pm (PST)
If I didn't have E3 to worry about, I would play all of these games over again.

Author:   JonLim
Date:   Jun 03, 12 at 7:41am (PST)
The bundle is seriously a no-brainer.

In exchange for a price that you are setting, you get five super high-quality, cross-platform, DRM-free games with their soundtracks. On top of that (as if that wasn't enough), you get to support five awesome developers, two worthwhile charities, and the team that keeps bringing you these bundles.

What's not to love?

For those on the fence, for whatever reason, I've also made a quick overview of the games so you know what you're getting into: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyYNf0pjsQ

Author:   Insanity Prevails
Date:   Jun 03, 12 at 3:29pm (PST)
Some really tasty games in this lineup. Decided to go for it so I can finally sample what others have been praising up.

Author:   Albatross
Date:   Jun 07, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
Super Meat Boy, Braid, and Lone Survivor were added recently hnnnnnngggg

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.