Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What have you accomplished today? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/21237/t1885498-have-you-accomplished-today/

Author:   kingy
Date:   Jul 19, 13 at 7:44pm (PST)
Subject:   What have you accomplished today?
-------------------------------------------
This is simply a thread where you share your day's personal achievements in the current Pokémon game you're playing. Or if you really haven't achieved anything, talk about an interesting experience you went through.

Mine: just turned on FireRed after a looooong hiatus and messed around a bit to familiarize myself with the game again. Planning on leveling up my Blastoise to level 100. If I can do so he'll be the first Pokémon I've ever done that with! :o

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Jul 20, 13 at 4:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: What have you accomplished today?
I can't exactly remember the last Pokemon game that I have played. Although, I have decided that I'll continue playing Pokémon Emerald and defeat the league. I have done that plenty of times, but I like to finish my reruns as well. So yeah, I'll be playing that later. :3

Author:   projectz
Date:   Jul 20, 13 at 4:35am (PST)
Finished EV training my Jolteon in HG not long ago.

Author:   00Epic
Date:   Jul 20, 13 at 9:19am (PST)
Evolved my nincada in Ruby :3

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Jul 20, 13 at 10:48am (PST)
Well not exactly today, but over last night and this morning I caught/revived the rest of my monorock team in Red. Pretty exciting too, because I now have a Special attacker (Omanyte) and a counter to Grass types (Aerodactyl)! :3

So now Kanto will feel the wrath of my Rock types. B)

Author:   Hov
Date:   Jul 22, 13 at 2:44pm (PST)
Hmm well this was pretty exciting to me;
While facing the PWT in W2 I was in the World leaders tripple battle bracket (You know cause I'm a badass and all ) and I was facing Drayden and his super strong Dragon team ( and I was all like "oh nooo ").
So while it seemed like all odds were against me, Drayden's Altaria used perish song(Which I felt was useless cause he could off easily ohko me)
Needless to say I had only 2 low hp pokemon left while Drayden had 3 dragons left (including Altaria).
But at that moment of realization, Perish song's count down reached 0! All of Drayden's and I pokemon started to faint.

I had thought I lost the battle and I was feeling sad since you know who likes losing to NPC's -.-

BUT as it turns out since his pokemon fainted first as oppose to mine it counted as a victory !

I then went on to win the Tournament B].

This incident happen to me twice afterwards, and in one of these incidents I actually lost the round, perish song is a peculiar move

Author:   supergoji18
Date:   Jul 22, 13 at 6:33pm (PST)
Didn't happen today, but about 2 or 3 years ago I caught my first Shiny pokemon.... It was a Wobbuffet in Leaf Green.

Date:   Jul 22, 13 at 6:49pm (PST)
I defeated Cheren on Volt White 2's challenge mode, on the second try.

Here was his team:

Looking forward to the rest of this tbh. o:

Date:   Jul 22, 13 at 7:11pm (PST)
quote Eiche
I defeated Cheren on Volt White 2's challenge mode, on the second try.

Here was his team:

Looking forward to the rest of this tbh. o:

See I wish I was able to do this but it's hard to get that key since no one else in my neighborhood has this game >.>, goodluck on your journey :]

Date:   Jul 22, 13 at 7:25pm (PST)
Hov, in Volt White 2, the keys are unlocked at the beginning of the game, before you receive your starter.

Hugh had a level 6 Snivy. :< HE CHEATS

Date:   Jul 22, 13 at 7:28pm (PST)
quote Eiche
Hov, in Volt White 2, the keys are unlocked at the beginning of the game, before you receive your starter.

Hugh had a level 6 Snivy. :< HE CHEATS

Haha so I'm assuming this isn't a traditional pokemon game and is available online ?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.